The Official #11 Tennessee @ #25 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

Barnett was egregiously held on Georgia's last touchdown. As bad a no-call as the personal foul on Dobbs. And Georgia did block in the back on the kick return to set their late score.

Reactions: 2 people
What a great win... do we have any believers now? This team keeps finding ways to win... remember when we kept finding ways to lose?

This team WANTS it!!' Go Big Orange!

Reactions: 2 people
"vols never quit never give up is the lesson"

But lots of Posters on message boards do. :thud:

Last edited:
Why do coaches never realize that you cannot depend on college defensive backs! That is why you try to get a freakin' first down and win games with your offense, not your defense. If anybody ought to realize that, it ought to be Jones.

Thank You!

I am STOKED ABOUT WIN
I AM 100% SUPPORTER OF BUTCH

BUT.... You got to be more creative at end & get first down at end to PUT IT AWAY..

OFFENSES practice 1-2 min drives everday & advantage is on offensive side

I got way to emotional, and negative in this thread. I never do that much, but being surrounded by people barking at you! Down 17-0! It got me! Ha

Hail Mary! Well Hail Yeah!

That's going to be one play that will go down as a classic play. I'm really happy for Dobbs. I remember him in a game a few years ago. I think it was against Vandy and he never threw the ball. We lost and it was a very painful game to watch. He has come a long way.

No words needed, this says it all!!
butch-jones-hail-mary.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Oh I made sure he has it set to record when it comes back on... I found cuss words I didn't know existed!!! :mad:

I sounded like a pissed off Indian dude, I was hybridizing words that had no business being together.

VN Store

Back