The Official #11 Tennessee @ #25 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

I was nervous so I was switching from our game to UNC FSU game. UNC down by 1 after FSU scores with less than a minute to go. has a 54 yard field goal to win, I tell my son if he hits that we will also.

He hit it. Much later in our game UGA had just scored and went up and I said it's over my son tells me that we still got the UNC FG card in our pocket......WOW

Reactions: 2 people
miracles-do+happen.jpg

Go Vols
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!​

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
To all you losers who have never played competitive sports at the championship level, this is why you never give up, you never give up, you never give up and when you have nothing left and are ready to give up, you still never give up!! Shoved that hobnail boot in their canine donkeys!!! GBO!!!

Ok so I'm thinking about how to handle
handle the loss..now it's a bonfire party mofo's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Maybe we could wait until the game is over to make total fools of ourselves? Hilarious to read the posts some of you make. After Lane and Dooley you want them to fire someone who has brought us this far. There is passion in these kids and Butch has a lot to do with that. If we fire him we would get another 10 years of **** when all the recruits he went after bail. Be fans, be true, and believe in what is being built at Tennessee.

Reactions: 10 people
Wow! Just WOW! Thought Ole Verne had given the Dawgs the kiss of death talking about no turnovers,but it was actually Jennings who gave them the kiss of death! Go Vols!!!

VN Store

Back