The Official #10 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

It's time for the BasketVols to knock the doors off of the Commodeodors. The BasketVols have to stop or control Scottie Pippen Jr!

Carrying out the coaches' plan to neutralize one dynamic player seems like good prep for early round games in March.

Eager to see who can best stay with him. Could be a big reveal tonight.

I could be completely wrong on this because it's not something I really pay much attention to, but does it feel to anyone else like Pons loses a lot of tip-offs compared to how athletic the dude is lol? Like, I'd love to see the numbers on that if they exist.

Reactions: Border Vol
Pippen almost looks like he’s looking to draw the little cheeky foul like Trae Young in the NBA. Get a defender behind him off a screen, stop pull up and jump back into them. Kinda what he did to Pons, seemed like he was looking for Keon to get behind him too.

Pippen almost looks like he’s looking to draw the little cheeky foul like Trae Young in the NBA. Get a defender behind him off a screen, stop pull up and jump back into them. Kinda what he did to Pons, seemed like he was looking for Keon to get behind him too.

And, right on cue he does exactly that....again lol.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back