The Official #10 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

I under stand that we have to make the free throws we do attempt. But to have that big of a difference in free throw attempts is absurd. When was the last time you seen a team make 20 more free throws than the other team attempted?
If we make our free throws it would be when we played mizzou. I get what you’re saying but worrying about how many free throws the other team takes or makes is the least of this teams worries. Taking 20 3 pointers takes a lot of the free throws away

And wouldn’t be surprised if went 4-0. You don’t know what you are gonna get from this team. It’s not as bad as the Covid team but it is frustrating. One thing for sure, ZZ has to stay out of foul trouble. He can’t play only 23 minutes like he did today.
Could very well go 4-0 , this team is so up and down

How in the hell did we only shoot 6FTs in the 2nd half when we were in the bonus for the last 10 minutes.

Team won’t make it past the second round
Yep be lucky to get past the first. It's all defense and no offense. Same ole problems all year has not been fixed and I have no faith it will be fixed.

Oh and the broom was on display today, because that was a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Well relax buddy… it’s called a question? And I could cared less myself but they are trying to bury us down the seeding lines for tourney and they always consistently do this.
you’re right, it’s a conspiracy on par with the JFK conspiracy. Everyone hates us. We are victims, wash rinse and repeat.

I wish I didn’t care as much. Today is my 28th anniversary, so I will get over it when my wife and I go to dinner.

But I love the university and of course the three primary sports. I even watched TN and Monica Abbott play softball yrs ago, 😆.

Some said this 🏀 team was a final four contender so I had hope. But I’d bet against it as they lack consistent shooters and horrible foul shooting team. Phillips and JJJ aren’t the difference as we play like trash w those two, too.
Vol friend ….I highly encourage you to try to get to the place in your life where you can CARE but not let it CONTROL you. I’m speaking from experience. Many years ago when the Vols lost I acted like a sheer fool. And I’m ashamed to say that. Treated my family wrong etc but I can honestly say those days are far behind me. I still get excited when we win and don’t “enjoy” losing but by the GRACE OF GOD those days are gone! Enjoy the victories in the future. I think we’ll have plenty of them. JMO

Vol friend ….I highly encourage you to try to get to the place in your life where you can CARE but not let it CONTROL you. I’m speaking from experience. Many years ago when the Vols lost I acted like a sheer fool. And I’m ashamed to say that. Treated my family wrong etc but I can honestly say those days are far behind me. I still get excited when we win and don’t “enjoy” losing but by the GRACE OF GOD those days are gone! Enjoy the victories in the future. I think we’ll have plenty of them. JMO
Yeah, it just gets emotionally draining being in “championship or bust” mindset about everything all the time. Takes most of the fun out of sports, I’ve found.

I just don’t lose my mind over losing games in my 30s like I did as a teen or 20 something. I mostly just want to see a respectable product and if we win a title, great. But none of my teams had ever won a title in my adult life until the Braves did it in 2021. Championships are just hard no matter how good you are. There are 363 D1 teams and 362 of them end without a national title. I’m past the point where I have to be that one team to be happy

Yeah, it just gets emotionally draining being in “championship or bust” mindset about everything all the time. Takes most of the fun out of sports, I’ve found.

I just don’t lose my mind over losing games in my 30s like I did as a teen or 20 something. I mostly just want to see a respectable product and if we win a title, great. But none of my teams had ever won a title in my adult life until the Braves did it in 2021. Championships are just hard no matter how good you are. There are 363 D1 teams and 362 of them end without a national title. I’m past the point where I have to be that one team to be happy
Excellent points! Thanks for sharing!

VN Store

Back