The Official #1 Tennessee vs Mizzou Weekend Series Thread (Friday 6:30PM EST SEC NET +) (Saturday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sunday 12:30PM EST SEC NET+)

Missouri has had us on the ropes two different times , we come back and win both games in convincing fashion , and suddenly their bullpen isn’t In the SEC…. I love how people belittle things this team is doing. History is being made , Best Ball team to ever wear the power T Baseball uniform and people want to question them , when they make a mistake or even have a bad at bat by maybe being fooled on a pitch. Sometimes the pitchers of the opposing teams make good pitches. This team has a chance to do some things that no team has ever done on the Hill…. Enjoy every moment….
Might not ever see this again … this is awesome!!!!

Had us on the Ropes? Not Really. Not even close. I don't think they have lead past the 5th inning.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
I disagree with this. I looked up and saw their guys throwing 90 for the last two days. It is disrespectful to what WE accomplished to talk that kind of smack. They have hit our starters better than anyone else we’ve played. Chalk it up to a bad outing if ya want, but I respect Mizzou.
I agree, their SEC record is a little deceiving. Yes, they are missing a few pieces however they have a pretty good ball club that will only get better.

Arkansas fans are obsessed with our success. They know they pissed away their two best chances to win a title in the matter of 5 years and CTV ain’t coming back to Fayetteville.
Well I guess since we've had an easy schedule we should've won them all. Oh wait we have. GBO

VN Store

Back