The Official #1 Tennessee vs Kentucky SEC Tourney Game Thread (Saturday Time TBD EST SEC Network)

Do you guys just stay awake 24/7 during baseball season and then hibernate for like 3 months, once it’s over?
You guys are some dang warriors, I feel like garbage this morning!
GBO!!
So here’s a run day on my day from yesterday morning to sleep last night:
Alarm went off at 6 to go to my last teacher work day of this year. Drove 30 mins to work to attend a 30 min meeting and then the principal tells us, I’m not looking for you after this, have a great summer.

Leave work at 9AM, go kill 3 hours at some stores, then ate lunch with the wife on her lunch break.

Came home, played about 3 hours of NCAA Football dynasty on the ps3. Wife came home and then we went and met my parents for dinner and Top Gun Maverick. The movie ends and I check my phone quickly and Tennessee/LSU has just started. Drive 10 mins home and start watching. Vols win, I go to sleep and then for some reason I wake up at 5am and going ever since lol.

So here’s a run day on my day from yesterday morning to sleep last night:
Alarm went off at 6 to go to my last teacher work day of this year. Drove 30 mins to work to attend a 30 min meeting and then the principal tells us, I’m not looking for you after this, have a great summer.

Leave work at 9AM, go kill 3 hours at some stores, then ate lunch with the wife on her lunch break.

Came home, played about 3 hours of NCAA Football dynasty on the ps3. Wife came home and then we went and met my parents for dinner and Top Gun Maverick. The movie ends and I check my phone quickly and Tennessee/LSU has just started. Drive 10 mins home and start watching. Vols win, I go to sleep and then for some reason I wake up at 5am and going ever since lol.

I want to take a nap just reading that

Willis,
I understand that the SEC uses this tourney format because it is similar to Omaha.

My question, why does Omaha use this format? Instead of having two pods, why not have a true double elimination?
I think it used to be true double elimination whenever it was 8 teams before the most recent expansion.

Are you heading over to session 7? It’s the 9:30am CT game as well as the 2nd game. If so, I have a hospitality /VIP pass for yOu. Free food and drinks with private restrooms, AC, and indoor/outdoor seating. Still need a GA tix to get you in door.
@feathersax has 2nd dibs if interested. Session 7 is FL/Bama and Ky/LSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
Are you heading over to session 7? It’s the 9:30am CT game as well as the 2nd game. If so, I have a hospitality /VIP pass for yOu. Free food and drinks with private restrooms, AC, and indoor/outdoor seating. Still need a GA tix to get you in door.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back