The Official #1 Tennessee vs GA Tech Regional Game Thread Sunday June 5th (7PM EST ESPNU)

tenor.gif

Is this game going to be on SECN too? I bought YouTube TV just so I can watch. Definitely glad I did for last night's game. I'm HOPING that we take care of business in Game 1 on a really tired Campbell/GT team. I'd much rather see Georgia Tech, but I honestly don't know if either team has the pitching to compete with us.

I would not mind seeing Georgia Tech in the late ball game on Sunday because they owe Campbell some revenge and I always enjoy watching Tennessee play the Atlantic Coast Conference in any major college sport.

We owe GT a butt whipping all the time for just for leaving the SEC.

So because either Georgia Tech or Campbell is coming out of the loser bracket. If they beat Tennessee we play another game right for all the stakes? Or does whomever wins between winners bracket and whomever wins loses bracket is this a 1 game shot for super regionals?

So because either Georgia Tech or Campbell is coming out of the loser bracket. If they beat Tennessee we play another game right for all the stakes? Or does whomever wins between winners bracket and whomever wins loses bracket is this a 1 game shot for super regionals?
It’s double elimination. If GT/Campbell wins tonight against Tennessee, they will play again Monday for the final.

VN Store

Back