The Official #1 Tennessee vs #24 Alabama Weekend Series Thread (Friday 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Saturday 6PM EST SEC NET+) (Sunday 1PM EST SEC NET+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is even a scintilla of truth to this and Bob K is advocating for SEC to punish Coach VItello, I want Kesling retired immediately.... Its bad enough that we have to suffer his horrible performance behind the mic, but for him to Virtue Signal by advocating one of our own to be punished.....that is it for me. This Bozo can just keep his trap shut and allow the SEC/NCAA do what they will without piling on. Dumb tard.

Kesling needed to STFU about Vitello. What a dumba$$.

Here’s what I suspect happened

Frank got upset because of injury after what should have been a 3rd strike

Mr Napoleon responded to the comment and tossed Anderson after picking the fight and Frank bringing up his own laughable performance last night

Vitello came out to stand up for Frank and in one of my favorite scenes in my favorite movies eventually “called him a **********”

Vitello tossed. Ump does his best Sidney Crosby impersonation and flops back in horror and we spanked the Tide anyway.

V will sit a gam or 2
Blue will be punished behind the scenes.
And the home plate ump who did a great job the rest of the night started calling third strikes as actual strikes.

As long as I’ve been following college ball, umpires have always tried to avoid call third strikes on the pitches. It drives me nuts and led to injury tonight.

Only from the tech side of it but its neat the way vandy does it .. all players have a watch that gets the info so they know location etc to try and get a better jump on batted ball
Just wait till CTV figures out a way to hack those suckers! Vandy will be serving up DONGS left and right.
GBO!!

This! I posted about this exact rule several days back as part of a possible 2 strike pitch scenario. Today's situation wasn't exactly the same because the batter reentered the box before the pitch; however, the batter's box violation is still in play. Strike 3 should have been called, Dollander's pitch that was called a ball was irrelevant, and the next pitch that was lined back at him should never have happened.

Yeah, I remember you bringing that up as we were discussing the rule book. I am out of town away from my laptop with book or I would cut and paste it. By irrelevant I assume you mean he did not even have to throw the ball for a strike to be awarded when he stepped out of the box. Think that is what I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back