The Official #1 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I’m going to say this…I have said for a long time that Hooker is bad when he receives pressure. He folds every time. He has been the benefactor of good line play….today it was bad and you see what he did. He is decent college QB. Lots of positives but he is not a championship type QB. I am proud of the Vols this season. They overachieved but this was embarrassing.

We have got to compete in recruiting to stand a chance. Georgia is levels above us. It’s not even close. We took advantage of bad secondary play against Bama. I’m just sick about it but again, you have to be happy with a 1 loss regular season record if we hold up. Georgia or Alabama will win it all this year. I don’t even care to play them again because it’s not competitive

That’s okay.. Clemson would be down by 40. The reality, it’s a punishment to play the best, but.. you beat the best and your are the best.

Idk. Clemson's defense is about as good as Georgia's and they had a slugfest to open the season last year vs each other. People sleep on Clemson's defense. Their offense causes more media stink than how good their defense actually is.

5 times in GA territory and 6 points thus far. Just terrible execution. I know GA has a good D but a lot of this is just poor execution and Hendon not being himself.

Reactions: Persian Vol
Outgunned, outmanned, outnumbered, out planned....pure and simple

I can't say I'm shocked, but it is a reality check in how far we need to progress. This season, though, has shown me we have progressed and are on the way. Just not there yet.

Reactions: DeepSpringsVol
Really surprised about Hooker. Thought the dude had ice in his veins. Looks like a deer in headlights, has most of the game.

Because I said we’re getting embarrassed I’m a child? Yea..
No because you are comparing this game to games that were truly embarrassing. But then again, losing to BYU, Ga State, and Vanderbilt game in the last 10 years, UK, etc etc etc are right on par with this game.
What time did you start drinking today?

VN Store

Back