The Official #1 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Hooker May receive an invitation to NY but he won’t win the Heisman now. I rather TN win out than any individual award, but he had a poor game today.

We won’t score a TD here unless we go vertical.

Unpopular opinion but we have to score super fast and UGA looks like going to let us milk a drive here. I'd just throw to end zone every player.

I am proud of this team for the season they have had until today. I think we are a top ten team but there is clearly a talent gap between us and Georgia that scheming can’t overcome. I just don’t want to let one clunker ruin my impression of what has been a great year. The rebuild is still ahead of schedule.

Crazy thing is if GA beats Bama in the SECCG, that puts them in at 1.
We should be in at 4...so the first round of the playoffs, we see UGA on a neutral field.

Man if you can't see it you can't be helped. Being baited into outlining something that is obvious to anyone who has played or been around this game is not something I'll entertain.

You made the claim. Let’s hear it. Catastrophic failure to take an inferior roster and lose?

How….

Have to give Georgia credit. They refused to play up close and took away the deep ball. They also made a lot of DPI's and Holding penalties to surrender instead of giving up big play. Template how to beat us.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
We will lose this one against the reigning champions, but man all the hate on this board after an 8-0 run and making it to number 1 surprises me. I wanted this win too, but I’m still proud of this team and we can still make 11-1 which is much more than I expected this year.
Yeah, it's pitiful. Who would have thought we would likely be going 11-1...the only loss being to GA.

VN Store

Back