The Official #1 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Miami is looking like a hotspot for football right now! 5 years from now they’ll either be dominant or one of the more underachieving stories ever, Miami Hurricane and dolphins. It always seems like the bears qb is horrible.
I had some hope for Justin Fields but he’s confirming what I thought about him at OSU. He just ain’t very good

Reactions: SonOfGodVolforlife
Let’s take a deep breath. This team has overachieved this year and made this program turn a complete 180. Let’s not get down on them.

That long punt hurt them. Gotta fear catch that. Qlso why does Paxton brooks all of a sudden only kick the ball 30 yards

This is exactly what we did last year. Missed opportunities and it snowballed. Without that fumble we wouldn't even be on the board

Ok so we likely about to be down 21-3 the next drive is crucial. We dont score points i dont see any waywe can get out of hole punting or turning ball back to them 21-3. I also know what sideline reporter said but it doesn't seem Small will be back even though she said he is available.

Georgia out talents us at just about every position. thats Why our D
plays a gambling style - lots of blitzes and man coverage.
That doesn't explain the play calling.

It looks like we are trying to play a ball-control game, rather than the fast overwhelming scoring game ever played all season.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Georgia running the same type of plays our guys usually torch defenses on safeties keep running up. McCullough looked awful on the most recent one
Bryce Young is a much better QB and certainly a better passer with some talented receivers but I don't think Bama threw on us like GA.

It just seems like they've noticed a weakness.

It’s not our day boys and girls. Our defense is so suspect and offense is getting beat badly in the trenches. Hooker isn’t comfortable as he feels the pressure while the receivers can’t get open.

I think this team is in shock right now and playing very tight. Hopefully Heup can get them to settle down and take it one play at a time and take it from there. We seem very uncomfortable and tense rt now.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I said it before and I'll say it again. Our secondary coach needs to be fired. Can't cover crap.
Didn't take long for your kind to come out. You might as well just turn off the game. There is a reason they have been number 1 for most of the year and defending national champions. Our team can score in a heartbeat. We have stopped them on at least two drives already. We just need to get back in sync.

VN Store

Back