The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Steven Pearl is yelling at some poor arena employee now. He was complaining about having to go out to Washington, so at least He does not have to stay long. Must have been those rowdy Yale fans’ fault . They have a huge following in the Pacific Northwest and I heard they had 90,000 people there. Such bad luck for Auburn.

Hadn't looked recently, DK is all the way up to #3 overall in the NBADraft dot net mock. They have him going to the Spurs. That could make him and V.W. the new Duncan/Manu.

Reactions: StoneokeyVol
I hope whatever is about to drop is enough to get Kim Mulkey fired.
It takes a lot more to get these people fired than it used to. It’s ironic she accuses that writer of a “hit piece” on Brian Kelly, who is responsible for a dead student and botched rape allegations of against players, resulting in the suicide of another college student. He didn’t get fired. Somehow reporting those actual stories is a “hit piece”. Mulkey has always been a clown. Still is. Always will be.

Tbf the regular season is what determines if you get into the NCAAT

That being said, having 30% of the school's Sweet 16s counteracts the narrative

“Regular Season Rick” is never used as a compliment - only to disparage his NCAAT results. Which btw - Barnes, Cuonzo, and Bruce are the ONLY UT coaches with winning records in the NCAAT. 7-5, 3-1, and 8-6.

enjoyed Jay Wright;s rebuttal to Seth Davis

Seth is such a doorknob. I don’t think he’s wrong that we won’t be able to have a shooting night like this and expect to advance against Creighton, but I also think he completely disregarded the fact that this team found a way to win a game against a good opponent on a night when our shooting was terrible. That speaks to this team’s ability to win in a number of different ways.

DK’s grandfather

Reactions: OrangeInKy

VN Store

Back