The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

I agree that’s where it would end up but why not discuss it for the topic it was intended to be and delete the post that end up crossing the line??

Kim loses a few votes as a future UT coach. Can’t go there. Too divisive. Best for coaches to steer clear of either side… especially that hot button.

Reactions: cncchris33
Anyone else amused by Memphis getting left out of another round of conference expansion with UCF, Cincy, Houston & BYU getting called up by the Big 12?

Edit: would seem to significantly dilute AAC hoops quality

Stewart Mandel proposes that the AAC should replace those teams with "UAB, Marshall, Appalachian State and … wait for it … Charlotte" 🤣🤣🤣

Hey...any of you have basketball tickets or will have?

Floating this now the 12/22 Wednesday night game against Arizona I'd like to take the kiddo so if you got some tickets or will have keep me in mind. (willing to pay of course)

It's the day after my b-day and he'll be out for Christmas break, think it'll be a fun one to go to. 2 or 3 tickets would be ideal (the wife usually likes going to basketball games as well).

It's because CJ was banging Floyd's ex, gotta give CM credit, doing his research for his smack talk
That‘s taking the whole “there’s always a Tennessee connection “ to the next level! Not sure how I mussel ever hosting about that but I do drink a lot some decades .

Reactions: The Dog

ePL.gif

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Peyton and Eli are doing Monday Night Football on ESPN2. It’s very good. If it gets annoying it’s easy to flip over to ESPN/ABC for the usual broadcast crew. Much better than their lame attempt at the College Bowl quiz show.

Peyton and Eli are doing Monday Night Football on ESPN2. It’s very good. If it gets annoying it’s easy to flip over to ESPN/ABC for the usual broadcast crew. Much better than their lame attempt at the College Bowl quiz show.
It is pretty good. Really good insight plus their usual comedic takes.

VN Store

Back