The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

From VQ on Kennedy Chandler

Some things we’ve heard this week make it seem like the Vols may be the team to beat. As we’ve said before though, this is going to be a high profile recruitment (as evidenced by his Duke offer this week), but the Vols have put themselves in good position at this stage of the game.
giphy.gif

I don’t know the appropriate place to ask this but could someone inform me the difference in “The Pub” forum and “The Endzone” forum? They both seem to me to be for miscellaneous and/or nonsensical threads
(Occasionally the FF is the place for nonsensical threads as well 😅)
The pub is for civilized people. People who don top hats, drink fine whiskies, barter with each other and discuss the topics du jour like what they had for dinner and the latest student-teacher sex scandal . The zone is for degenerates of the highest order. Or lowest depending on how you look at it. Of course the most entertaining of whom have been forever banned from this website. Sad!

Reactions: Vol49er
Not trying to be jerkish but I thought the same thing. I have trouble keeping up with our team so why would I need to know/care about a kid transferring from Memphis?

There are several regular BBF posters that know every player on the current roster (walk-ons and redshirts included), every signee and commit for next year, and even the top targets in the 2021 signing class. So commenting on the roster of the next big time opponent shouldn't be a surprise or an inconvenience to anybody.

There are several regular BBF posters that know every player on the current roster (walk-ons and redshirts included), every signee and commit for next year, and even the top targets in the 2021 signing class. So commenting on the roster of the next big time opponent shouldn't be a surprise or an inconvenience to anybody.
Haha... okie doke.

I think we win that game 8/10 times. Felt a bit unlucky with shots not falling. That’s basketball, you can expect 3 or 4 games like that a year.

On to the next
You're doing it all wrong. You're supposed to wring your hands and scream telling us all how there is a total lack of leadership, the worst offense in Tennessee history, and other irrational absolutes.

Get your heart right.

Reactions: Vols410
You're doing it all wrong. You're supposed to wring your hands and scream telling us all how there is a total lack of leadership, the worst offense in Tennessee history, and other irrational absolutes.

Get your heart right.

There were certainly a couple flaming hot takes that made me start thinking how we’ve evolved beyond Darwinism and Mike Judge’s Idiocracy is looking more like a documentary.

I don’t watch the NBA, but Rose looked lazy on both ends. Glad to see Admiral having success. Hope he makes that second contract and gets rich like Richardson!

VN Store

Back