The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Absolutely. I’m not so sure he didn’t sneak into the locker room after Pruitt went at him. The cameras kept showing Alontae Taylor(the other #2) on the sidelines thinking it was JG.
Fooled me too. I thought why is he on the bike. He aint playin agin.

Absolutely. I’m not so sure he didn’t sneak into the locker room after Pruitt went at him. The cameras kept showing Alontae Taylor(the other #2) on the sidelines thinking it was JG.
I know. I kept talking to my tv, saying, "That's not even him ..that's Taylor. Why are you showing Taylor!"

Let's see, from just the past 12 years and were at Tennessee:

Erik Ainge
Crompdaddy
Matt Simms
Tyler Bray
Justin Worley
Nathan Peterman
Riley Ferguson
Josh Dobbs
Will McBride
Quinten Dormady
Keller Chryst
Brian Maurer
J.T. Shrout
I don’t think I’ve ever disliked a player on a team I cheer for so much.

Let's see, from just the past 12 years and were at Tennessee:

Erik Ainge
Crompdaddy
Matt Simms
Tyler Bray
Justin Worley
Nathan Peterman
Riley Ferguson
Josh Dobbs
Will McBride
Quinten Dormady
Keller Chryst
Brian Maurer
J.T. Shrout

Except for a few, that is a disappointing list of QB's

Neither as bad (or vindicated) as the TN BB game at LSU last year
Last night was the worst and it was so clear: Bammer was eliminated from the playoffs without refs rigging, if LSU beats them (and that's likely). Now, 17 or so bad calls and non-calls later, if bammer loses to LSU, bammer gets an unearned bye week vs. sitting home. The second worst was the KY game where they were literally beating our guys with fists directly in front of no-call refs. The LSU was just a simple obvious crooked game call to decide the outcome and merely third worst. And the fact that vindication was possible in the games you mention makes the games you choose obviously less bad.[/QUOTE]

Really no good starters outside of Dobbs. Ainge, Crompton, and Bray had moments but otherwise, sheesh

I actually think Bray did pretty well for what he was given, which wasn't much. He had some attitude problems but I think at least some of that was because he didn't respect Dooley, and to an extent I can't blame him. While he was here, the offense wasn't the problem. He and the offense did more than enough to win games and because we had zero defense we lost in 2012. That would have been a 9-10 win season if we had any kind of defense against Georgia, South Carolina, Miss. St., Missouri, and probably Florida.

Reactions: gainesvol82

VN Store

Back