The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Maybe it’s just recency bias with the Grizzlies drafting him last night, but anyone else see a little bit of David Roddy in Tyreke Key’s game? Bigger guys, back to the basket players, can shoot from the perimeter, can defend, too undersized to play the 4-5 in most matchups but can play multiple positions.

Maybe it’s just recency bias with the Grizzlies drafting him last night, but anyone else see a little bit of David Roddy in Tyreke Key’s game? Bigger guys, back to the basket players, can shoot from the perimeter, can defend, too undersized to play the 4-5 in most matchups but can play multiple positions.
Roddy has 3” and 50 lbs on Key. I think it’s true they are undersized players for the post, but Key has much stronger guard skills than Roddy, which you’d expect. Roddy reminds me more Admiral Schofield, I think. I guess I see your Key comparison, too, though it may be a little more abstract because of their size differences.

Reactions: Ryno14
Roddy has 3” and 50 lbs on Key. I think it’s true they are undersized players for the post, but Key has much stronger guard skills than Roddy, which you’d expect. Roddy reminds me more Admiral Schofield, I think. I guess I see your Key comparison, too, though it may be a little more abstract because of their size differences.
Yea I think the size is where they definitely contrast, I just see some similarities in their game style.

It’s not a bad schedule. Feels pretty balanced honestly. 4 tough games at home. 4 tough games on the road. The rest are games you should win, but…well there are no guarantees.

VN Store

Back