The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Florida lost to FSU. Don’t know if anyone has discussed that yet. A bit surprising I think.

So UF might be worse than expected and maybe UK is better than expected.
I am not hedging my bets on one game, but honestly, it made me happy. I just don't think Mike White is a good coach.

They may not be as athletic as Holly’s teams but they already look better prepared and more disciplined, on both ends. With that length, they could be a lot better than expected this year.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
They may not be as athletic as Holly’s teams but they already look better prepared and more disciplined, on both ends. With that length, they could be a lot better than expected this year.
Need to work on the TOs but that's fixable. Mostly youngsters forcing passes.

Interesting comment from Barnes today regarding Pember. When asked about him playing he mentioned that he hasn’t practiced since the exhibition and he then said “based on his past” I don’t think he will play.

Maybe i am reading to much into it but I took that to mean Barnes is getting leery of all
The injuries in his past

Interesting comment from Barnes today regarding Pember. When asked about him playing he mentioned that he hasn’t practiced since the exhibition and he then said “based on his past” I don’t think he will play.

Maybe i am reading to much into it but I took that to mean Barnes is getting leery of all
The injuries in his past

Then why recruit him if it's a concern?

A little playful back and forth between grant, admiral, and ja on twitter. Would’ve loved to see that game.

VN Store

Back