The Nike Collection This Year?

Look at what Nike has done to Oregon

Oregon-uniform-joke-e1451821655882.jpg

I check the manufacturers label every time I purchase something. If it's from China, I put it back. This needs to be a nationwide effort. This country is VERY dangerous and purchasing ANYTHING made in China only makes them stronger.

It would make a big difference if everyone did this as much as possible. Pubs & Dems could both get behind this because it will help our economy and also reduce global warming.

Has anyone seen anything yet on the Nike collegiate collection yet? They usually drop a preview or pre order by now. Just checking to see if anyone’s heard anything.

Alumni Hall has started to get stuff in and up on their website. Fanatics has reduced capacity at their warehouses, so new merchandise has not been put up on their sites yet.

Speaking of China.

Was in Bass Pro and saw Bill Dance. Talked with him 20-30 min. He gave me some pointers on fishing with spinning reels.

Long story short, I ended up buying Quantum rod and reel designed by Dance. Got'em home and they were stamped "Made in China".

Really gonna hafta check my purchases in the future. I don't want to purchase Chinese goods if I have an alternative.

I have never once been happy with a purchase from Volunteer Traditions. Both the oxford and poplin fabrics for their button downs were of surprisingly low quality, and I can't picture exactly what kind of narrow-shouldered, short-armed and broad-torsoed individual they selected as a fit model given the shirts' odd dimensions. Vests and half-zips are made of this weird polyester material that is quite uncomfortable and leaves me questioning whether catching the sun's rays at the wrong angle will set me ablaze. I have heard people speak highly of their polo shirts and perhaps others will have a different impression of the clothing than I do, but I'd suggest trying to find their offerings in a local store if at all possible before buying.

Southern Tide doesn't offer a huge variety but I'm much more pleased with their button down than anything I have from Volunteer Traditions, while Peter Millar has the best overall quality and selection for UT apparel (and the highest price tag to boot) albeit with an infuriating instance on making black and navy Tennessee gear as opposed to white/orange/gray. There was a company called Hillflint that made fairly interesting sweaters a few years back, but their inventory hasn't changed or restocked since late 2017 so you're limited to precisely what's on their nearly-defunct site right now.

In any event, the Week Zero sneakers "leaked" in early July for UT (late June for some other schools) ahead of a mid-July release last year so I wouldn't expect to see them launch this year until early-to-mid August given the uncertainty regarding a season.

I have never once been happy with a purchase from Volunteer Traditions. Both the oxford and poplin fabrics for their button downs were of surprisingly low quality, and I can't picture exactly what kind of narrow-shouldered, short-armed and broad-torsoed individual they selected as a fit model given the shirts' odd dimensions.

Interesting. I’ve had the exact opposite experience. I agree that you should try on stuff in person, but once you have your size, I find their size chart pretty accurate.

As for their model proportions, the stubby troll you describe appears to be Will Bartholomew.

6D25CA7E-0673-41E9-9AF8-BCA72E076695.jpeg

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back