The NHL 2013 GM Franchise

****ing with the sliders equals a piece of ****. This needs to stop. Guys this is for fun, this is to get our good group of guys together to have fun. We all want to win but not at the cost of being a complete douche bag.

Ready for another week of glitching..........Avon......next time I am only doing glitch shots.

I think everyone is done but Fleetwood and fordicus. If fordicus isn't on by 10 or so tonight I'll sim both of our games and roll this ****

I have two in a row left with the flyers but sim anyway if we can't get together

jesus christ guys calm down. I did it once, won't do it again. Punish me how you see fit, but let it go.

No harm done. I didn't post rules, my bad. Just no more BS from anyone please.

Also I'm debating having trades be voted on, not that any have been robbery. Lets just all continue to keep it realistic so its a non isssue

Also, why do the players wear helmets? We'll have a NHL team in California before they make that pussy stuff a rule.

You'll have to play against the CPU, I'm off the box for at least a few weeks while we figure out some health issues.

Bearcat is the commissioner as of now.

Not sure why I got booted from the league. I was up to date on my games as of last night and booted today. Any explanation or should I assume it was arbitrary?

Lulz, so bearcat refuses to set up a game against the higher ranked blackhawks then boots the bhawks gm the next day when he becomes gm. Solid commish work, hombre.

yeah thats what happened......you want to cry about it........the thing is dead if you didnt already know. And for the record, I would never refuse to play anyone....when you send me a game invite when I am going to bed at 11 pm my time, it isnt me refusing to play a game. I did you a favor though and saved you from a ton of embarrassment. You're welcome

yeah thats what happened......you want to cry about it........the thing is dead if you didnt already know. And for the record, I would never refuse to play anyone....when you send me a game invite when I am going to bed at 11 pm my time, it isnt me refusing to play a game. I did you a favor though and saved you from a ton of embarrassment. You're welcome

I'm not the former bhawks gm but he told me about it, so don't tell me that you saved me anything. GGZ , yo

I saved you and I saved him.......I wouldnt want either of you to end up breaking your game because I crushed you. I do give lessons though.......................All kidding aside, the franchise is dead due to some cheating going on, but I think it is actually still open but you would have to message mason for a invite since he is the GM. I dont think anyone is active in it though.

VN Store

Back