The National Stage

Lexvol

I'm Your Huckleberry
I have touched on this in previous posts, but I am wondering, with UT not being in the top 25 next year (UT earned their way out) how long do you guys and gals think we can afford to be off of the national stage?

The Vols are a big time school, like ND or Penn State. They were both on the back burner and maybe farther for 10 years...now their up again. No worries here.

No concerns that PSU and ND have been in the national spotlight for a longer period of time before their decline? I have mixed feelings about it, especially with the slow recruiting right now.

The Vols have been in the spotlight the last few years. We were really in the spotlight this year(LOL). We will be back in before long. If we turn around this year, it will put us back in, hopefully.

Starting out with Cal is great. Theyre a beatable school with a good rep, from the left coast(sexy factor for ESPN), and nothin better than a worst to 1st story.

As long as we keep scheduling folks like Cal and ND and Miami we're not dropping off the map..anybody , anywhere, anytime.

true, recently heard that on talk radio here locally...how the Vols are about the only SEC team that'll play top teer non conf teams.

VN Store

Back