The most TN saying ever

SoddyAllVol

Next year is the year. I’m tellin ya. Recruiting is pickin up steam. Class will be top 7 when it’s all said and done imo. Players are getting bigger and stronger and will have been in the system long enough to know and understand it. A more “favorable” schedule than usual this season will allow us to win some games this year and pad the stats, which will help with recruiting and confidence for players and coaches. It’s comin I can feel it. If I’m wrong somebody come back and find this thread and light me. (But dear god please let me be right on this one. I can’t take much more)

I understand morale being so down. One positive almost every coach has a boost is season two(Except Kiffin at FAU) last year when it was a bad it was real bad(UF, Mizz, and Vandy) but when it was good it was real good(Kentucky and Auburn). If that could just level out a nice season could be possible. Thanks for trying to be positive sir! This "Oh, we suck." is awful to read all the time.

Next year is the year. I’m tellin ya. Recruiting is pickin up steam. Class will be top 7 when it’s all said and done imo. Players are getting bigger and stronger and will have been in the system long enough to know and understand it. A more “favorable” schedule than usual this season will allow us to win some games this year and pad the stats, which will help with recruiting and confidence for players and coaches. It’s comin I can feel it. If I’m wrong somebody come back and find this thread and light me. (But dear god please let me be right on this one. I can’t take much more)
There are many truths in here... I don't think the class we sign will be top 7 (maybe top 12?) but it's definitely a more favorable schedule (I don't see how that can be credibly argued against). I think Tennessee has 8 "winnable" games this season with 7 of them being played in Neyland:

August 31 - Georgia State (home)
September 7 - BYU (home)
September 14 - Chattanooga (home)
October 12 - Mississippi State (home)
October 26 - South Carolina (home)
November 2 - UAB (home)
November 9 - Kentucky (away)
November 30 - Vanderbilt (home)

I don't think we will win all of these... but I do think we will win at least 6 (wins over Georgia State, Chattanooga, South Carolina, UAB, Kentucky and Vanderbilt) and get a bid to the Liberty Bowl. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

No... No.... No.... NO!!!

The most popular saying for almost two decades now is "if not for the injuries this year, we......."

VN Store

Back