The Memphis Grizzlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we would sign both Oden and Williams. Given the two, I would prefer Williams based on fit. I do love Greg Oden though

Meh. If you take a healthy Oden, that is 3 starting quality centers. Overkill IMO. At this point, Conley needs more bench help than Marc.

Grizzlies are reportedly interested in Antwan Jamison. I really like this move. Veteran that can give you a 4 that creates spacing with his midrange game. Mo has to be priority number 1, and then Oden/Jamison. With the three guys we are interested in, you have to think a trade is going to take place to clear room.

Grizzlies are reportedly interested in Antwan Jamison. I really like this move. Veteran that can give you a 4 that creates spacing with his midrange game. Mo has to be priority number 1, and then Oden/Jamison. With the three guys we are interested in, you have to think a trade is going to take place to clear room.

Hopefully Prince will be traded.

Herrington said no interest in Jamison.

The "mystery free agent" is Greg Oden.

We lead for Mo Williams.

@SpearsNBAYahoo: NBA free agent center Greg Oden will decide on a team Friday, a source tells Y! Sports. Heat, Kings, Hawks, Pelicans, Spurs & Mavs in mix.

I don't believe any journalist is aware of Oden's situation. They believe that he's only considering teams that he worked out for.

@SpearsNBAYahoo: NBA free agent center Greg Oden will decide on a team Friday, a source tells Y! Sports. Heat, Kings, Hawks, Pelicans, Spurs & Mavs in mix.

Davis and Oden combo in NOLA could be really scary to face if he actually pans out this go round. .

Everyone join in me in congratulating Nerd on surviving his Bar exam. Next up, becoming Jon Leuer's agent.

Make it rain, brah!

Nerd's just full a sh&* enough to pass the darn thing. J/K Nerd, you rock. Congratulations, brother. :3083yourock:

Grizz opening preseason in St. Louis and holding training camp in Nashville. Love the moves. That's a great way to gain exposure in the two closest major markets to Memphis.

I've been wanting the Grizz to increase exposure in Nashville and St. Louis. It can't hurt. Little Rock and Birmingham too.

Last edited:
According to ESPN Rumor Central: 5 teams showing interest in Udrih. Mo is still an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back