The meltdown that is happening on the Vandy message boards

The best part of all this is Vandy is still going to finish likely at best 5-7. They'll beat TSU, and they'll have a good shot at beating Mizzou. But they're not going to beat Auburn, Ole Miss, or us.

And like UK, it will go back to the first week where they couldn't hold on to the W.

Chaney also averaged about 38 points a game with one of the best offenses the SEC has ever seen in modern history talent wise while here. Most of us would kill to have him over Debord calling plays.

I think you're exaggerating the potential homicide rate. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Chaney also averaged about 38 points a game with one of the best offenses the SEC has ever seen in modern history talent wise while here. Most of us would kill to have him over Debord calling plays.

I'm not denying the guy couldn't coach but you gotta admit every now and then it was like he lost it and called the most random things at the worst time.

Seriously, USC, UK, Vandy... all of their fans on their message boards think they are going to beat us. If we get remotely healthy again by next weekend, we will walk through the rest of our schedule easily.

pure comedy gold from VU1970

As it turns out, Alabama just beat LSU in Baton Rouge by that exact score. If you could trade Vandy for LSU this past Saturday and have the same result, we are in trouble on November 26.

Luckily it's just a clueless fan. Although Vandy is playing OK football right now believe it or not. I think they beat Mizzou, and Ole Miss isn't off the table with Chad Kelly out. If Vandy wins those two, we have a game to finish the regular season.

LOL I want some of what that guy VU1970 is smoking

Vandy couldn't hold Bama's jock strap. Final score would be Bama 75-0 and that's probably even a little conservative

Reactions: 1 person
The best part of all this is Vandy is still going to finish likely at best 5-7. They'll beat TSU, and they'll have a good shot at beating Mizzou. But they're not going to beat Auburn, Ole Miss, or us.

And like UK, it will go back to the first week where they couldn't hold on to the W.

hahahahahaha :lolabove::loco::):eek:lol::crazy::birgits_giggle:

I always talk crap about Vandy but I will take a breather to say "nice win Vandy, you deserved and earned it" it on this forum just in case any of their fans read this site. I would post on their forum but a VOL fan account has the life expectancy of a WWII tail gunner there.

Reactions: 1 person
http://www.lebanondemocrat.com/Football/2017/07/13/Vandy-s-Mason-is-a-coach-on-the-rise

Puff piece for Mason that I saw over on Vandymania that is as ludicrous as it is misleading. They won the game last year and their entire football forum is UTee this, yewtee that, Butch sucks, etc. They're as bad as us and we are actual Tennessee fans. Read this if you want one more reason to really show them no mercy this season. Heres a synopsis:

"HOOVER, Ala. — In the course of a year, Derek Mason went from hot seat to hot shot. That's what happens for Vanderbilt football coaches who go to bowl games. That's what happens for Vanderbilt coaches whose teams put 45 points on Tennessee. In fact, that's what happens for all football coaches who exceed expectations and ignite their fan bases.In truth, Tennessee's Butch Jones could learn a thing or three from Mason, the energetic coach entering his fourth year on the West End with a charming smile and charismatic style."

A hot shot with a charming smile still searching for his first winning season as a head coach. The fan base is so ignited I can by tickets on stubhub for Vandy vs. SEC opponents for as low as $6 right now.

Edit: spacing

http://www.lebanondemocrat.com/Football/2017/07/13/Vandy-s-Mason-is-a-coach-on-the-rise

Puff piece for Mason that I saw over on Vandymania that is as ludicrous as it is misleading. They won the game last year and their entire football forum is UTee this, yewtee that, Butch sucks, etc. They're as bad as us and we are actual Tennessee fans. Read this if you want one more reason to really show them no mercy this season. Heres a synopsis:

"HOOVER, Ala. — In the course of a year, Derek Mason went from hot seat to hot shot. That's what happens for Vanderbilt football coaches who go to bowl games. That's what happens for Vanderbilt coaches whose teams put 45 points on Tennessee. In fact, that's what happens for all football coaches who exceed expectations and ignite their fan bases.In truth, Tennessee's Butch Jones could learn a thing or three from Mason, the energetic coach entering his fourth year on the West End with a charming smile and charismatic style."

A hot shot with a charming smile still searching for his first winning season as a head coach. The fan base is so ignited I can by tickets on stubhub for Vandy vs. SEC opponents for as low as $6 right now.

Edit: spacing

While it is overboard, considering what I saw his first year, him getting to a bowl game last year is a small miracle.

One of my dear friends, an Alabama fan went to that game. She about passed out from the heat - kept texting me "I'm losing my religion here, I am in Hell" Having been to the UT Vandy game - I asked her, don't you hate that damn foghorn? "What foghorn?" she asked. Then I remembered - they only blow it when they score.

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back