The meltdown that is happening on the Vandy message boards

You haven't done anything to deserve the treatment you have been getting here on Volnation by a few of the posters, and no matter what, you don't deserve to be treated the way that you have. I hope you feel comfortable staying but I understand if you don't return.

Yup, I hope you stick around too.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice loss. Took them boys to the deep water and shorted out their calculators. Anchor Down Vandy, Anchor Down.

Reactions: 5 people
lol. replace FCS with Vandy and this is a true statement from VM.

I question the very existence of FCS. Playing before crowds of 8-10K with no big TV revenue yet having to support 63full scholarships is not economically viable for Universities, which is why they are desperate for these pay days against FBS teams.

I honestly think Mason should switch to a gimmicky offense like GA tech's. They wouldn't be picked to win the east or anything but could still surprise some teams if you don't respect them (see 2015 GA tech vs. FSU)

After they squeaked out a win some of their fans seem to think they actually have a shot of going 6-6 this year LOL

They think they have a real chance of beating Florida too

AT least they all recognize that they will lose to us.

Reading through some of their threads is hilarious. They actually think they can beat Florida. Not gonna lie, I would love to see it, but I just think Florida will take out the Tennessee loss on vandy.

While I wouldn't be surprised to see UF absolutely destroy them...UF seems mentally weak...so wouldn't be surprise if Vandy beats them or almost beats them. Lol

Reactions: 2 people
As a Vol fan, I would like to see Vanderbilt beat Florida. That would give Fla two conference losses and would give Tennessee some breathing room.

Reactions: 1 person
Vandy beating them would be great for us. Vandy D isn't horrible, if they keep UF out of the end zone they could have a chance. Just not sure how Vandy will manage to score on them though.

Since Vandy's ruined their season (well my version of their season) by winning 2 games, I'm fine with them winning 5 games. I'd love for them to go into the final game with us with 5 wins and start crowing about beating us and getting to a bowl and us to repeat 1994 and beat them 65-0.

I don't think UF is very good; not 4-8 but more like 7-5/6-6 so I won't be shocked if they lose or win very close. Knowing Vandy, they'll probably be up 10 with about 2:00 to play and find a way to lose.

Since Vandy's ruined their season (well my version of their season) by winning 2 games, I'm fine with them winning 5 games. I'd love for them to go into the final game with us with 5 wins and start crowing about beating us and getting to a bowl and us to repeat 1994 and beat them 65-0.

I don't think UF is very good; not 4-8 but more like 7-5/6-6 so I won't be shocked if they lose or win very close. Knowing Vandy, they'll probably be up 10 with about 2:00 to play and find a way to lose.

Even 5-7 gives them hope for a bowl game since their academic average would likely put them in contention.

I'd rather them come into the UT game at 4-7 with those hopes instead of 5-6.

Florida is going to wreck Vandy. Their defense will eat Vandy Offense alive. And i keep hearing about Vandys D being good but its been trash this yr and going back to the last few games last yr.

Florida is going to wreck Vandy. Their defense will eat Vandy Offense alive. And i keep hearing about Vandys D being good but its been trash this yr and going back to the last few games last yr.

they said the same thing about us. i know we have a better offense. but yeah.

VN Store

Back