The Meltdown That is Happening on the Penn State Boards

I admittedly laughed out loud at this one ...

"why couldnt Jesus be born in Tennessee?
Because they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin."

Sorry, that dog don't hunt with me. Grow a thicker skin....

I will agree that there's no reason for our fans to be invading their boards and piling on, but they should probably still avoid the sexual comments with their infamous history.

Reactions: 1 person
I will say that the same guy making most of the jokes also made this fairly coherent post:

"Yeah, ours (fans) are worse. Did you not see the number of 10-11 win season projections this year? Even after we got some wins this year, people thought we'd be able to compete with MSU and Ohio state this year.
And to be honest, Tennessee does have a chance to be competitive next year. Their expectations are not all out of the realm of possibility. They took a big step forward this past year, butch can recruit and coach, and not they have a top five defensive coordinator in the country. No issues with depth, talent, support, etc right now.
I wouldn't be surprised to see them win 10 or 11 games next year."

Reactions: 5 people
I will agree that there's no reason for our fans to be invading their boards and piling on, but they should probably still avoid the sexual comments with their infamous history.

I agree, we should ALL avoid acting stooopid...

U could tell they gave up yesterday on Shoop. I'm sure this is going to cost CJF his job. Fired his OC and now this. Maybe they should go for Kelly.

Beaver Stadium is being re-sod with an ungulate-repelling grass mixture to inhibit overgrazing by cheerleaders.

Break a PSU grad's fingers? Punch her in the nose.

PSU cookie recipe: Put them in a bowl and beat mercilessly for 3.5 hours.

Why do Pennsylvanians like it doggie-style?
They can both watch championship wrestling.

The difference between a Penn State football player and a dollar?
You can get four quarters out of a dollar.

Reactions: 7 people
I'm the farthest thing from PC but can we not make jokes that involve referencing a despicable act that involved harming children? Jesus, show some ****ing class..

You have a point. Counterpoint: we should mock, ridicule, and single out those who participate, condone, or turn a blind eye from despicable behavior. Doing this, we minimize their "power". We turn a monster into a punchline.

Reactions: 3 people
You have a point. Counterpoint: we should mock, ridicule, and single out those who participate, condone, or turn a blind eye from despicable behavior. Doing this, we minimize their "power". We turn a monster into a punchline.

I'm not talking about the actual perps..

Serious question, how much of their fanbase do you think participated, condoned, or turned a blind eye from said despicable behavior BEFORE it came to light?

Serious question, how much of their fanbase do you think participated, condoned, or turned a blind eye from said despicable behavior BEFORE it came to light?

Let's discuss in another thread. This one doesn't need a heavy-issue derailment.

Reactions: 5 people

Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy creator), Matt Stone & Trey Parker (South Park Creators), and most notably Ricky Gervais have all said "Either we can joke about everything, or we can joke about nothing."

Reactions: 10 people

How much of the TN fan base has actually knocked up a cousin, sister, or daughter? How many actually visit dentists and use toothbrushes?

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back