The Matt Walsh Thread

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Dude is getting weirder and weirder. I was gonna post some stuff before but there was no thread that seemed appropriate. He just keeps coming out with wildass ****, so here's the thread.

FB_IMG_1665246497561.jpg

Some guy who looks like the type that needs an arranged marriage. He ugly.

Well, he is married to her and they live in Nashville with a few kids so...

14639886_1335128753186898_944911787703325910_n.jpg

F3GrQcAI_400x400.jpg

While I don't agree with his thoughts on arranged marriages ..his thoughts on adolescence an the expectations current society places is wildly different then prior times.. what we can teenagers now were expected to take on adult roles and lived up to those expectation in prior times. Now most young adults act like teenagers because we don't expect them to take on adult roles till later in life.

Reactions: EasternVol and tbh
Dude is getting weirder and weirder. I was gonna post some stuff before but there was no thread that seemed appropriate. He just keeps coming out with wildass ****, so here's the thread.

View attachment 497935

Why do you believe excerpted takes with an agenda? You thought it thread worthy, but not worthy of determining the context - ? I don't have a dog in the fight but easily was able to find the context of what he was talking about, and that is contrasting 'modern' dating - particularly 'online dating' - with no goal except dating, to dating with purpose - finding a mate, a person you want to marry and have a life with. Walsh is a dry guy and appears to be using arranged marriage as a dry, satirical foil for what he views as the vapid, online dating scene. And larger, the vacuousness of perpetual dating.

Next Huff thread: North Korea is a Republic.

Last edited:
Why do you believe excerpted takes with an agenda? You thought it thread worthy, but not worthy of determining the context - ? I don't have a dog in the fight but easily was able to find the context of what he was talking about, and that is contrasting 'modern' dating - particularly 'online dating' - with no goal except dating, to dating with purpose - finding a mate, a person you want to marry and have a life with. Walsh is a dry guy and appears to be using arranged marriage as a dry, satirical foil for what he views as the vapid, online dating scene. And larger, the vacuousness of perpetual dating.

Next Huff thread: North Korea is a Republic.

Sure, dude. You can bury the lead in a 56' video link.

2' of context is plenty.

Daily Wire host endorses arranged marriages: "It is, without a doubt, superior to our system"

2' of context is plenty.

Daily Wire host endorses arranged marriages: "It is, without a doubt, superior to our system"

No, I chose satire as he's highlighting the ridiculousness of something - social behavior - with an exaggerated analogy, or mockery. Definition of SATIRE FFS, man.

Bury what? Do you know how timeline segregated videos work? It's literally at 1:50 - 14:45 in the timeline titled "Why the Modern Dating Scene is a Toxic Wasteland"; you put your arrow on the delineations and - shazaam! - you see the topic of each.
Why do I need a leftist hit-piece when we've his own words in the link I posted? Ditto for the 'advocates teen pregnancy' nonsense; would you like a link to that, too?

You chose to believe the excerpt without context because you want to believe it. People with 2' minds do that.

2' of context is plenty.

It's like saying that a Toyota is superior to a Nissan. Neither are that good, and the difference isn't that large. The Cadillac would be old fashioned courting, but given the drastic decline in the marriage rate and the low relationship satisfaction with the Gen z folks, I don't think it is that crazy to say that arranged marriages (Toyotas) would make you happier than online dating that will likely lead nowhere (Nissans).

It's like saying that a Toyota is superior to a Nissan. Neither are that good, and the difference isn't that large. The Cadillac would be old fashioned courting, but given the drastic decline in the marriage rate and the low relationship satisfaction with the Gen z folks, I don't think it is that crazy to say that arranged marriages (Toyotas) would make you happier than online dating that will likely lead nowhere (Nissans).

He is saying that "without a doubt" it's "superior." Even if people were "happier" then and we could prove that, there is no reason to believe this antiquated system would work for people today. He's just ************ and overselling it.

It's pretty wild to say that too many choices is worse than no choice, if you ask me, and I think that line of thinking is dangerous.

He is saying that "without a doubt" it's "superior." Even if people were "happier" then and we could prove that, there is no reason to believe this antiquated system would work for people today. He's just ************ and overselling it.

It's pretty wild to say that too many choices is worse than no choice, if you ask me, and I think that line of thinking is dangerous.
Why does anyone care what he says? How does he have influence ?

Every morning that I am at work….. I watch/listen to videos on loop while I am doing paperwork…. I get several conservative videos….. liberal videos…. Comedians…. Dhar Mann type stuff…. Murder story videos… sit com clips and so on and so on.

I don’t necessarily agree with Matt Walsh on everything but his videos but his videos all have the same style…. You are reaching with this thread.

Every morning that I am at work….. I watch/listen to videos on loop while I am doing paperwork…. I get several conservative videos….. liberal videos…. Comedians…. Dhar Mann type stuff…. Murder story videos… sit com clips and so on and so on.

I don’t necessarily agree with Matt Walsh on everything but his videos but his videos all have the same style…. You are reaching with this thread.
i just discovered Spotify has the old twilight zone radio dramas.

VN Store

Back