The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

Equals the same IQ as the idiots that voted for The Pedo Commando. Know what I mean Vern?
This guy?
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

What was Kennedy's intent??? Fraudulent or question the election??? I believe you assuming Trump's intent because you don't like him.
No, I think you’re being intentionally obtuse.

I’m inferring intent from the fact that they tried to get the vice president to overturn the election even after all those courts ruled against them (which was one of the distinguishing characteristics that you ignored). Whether it can be tied directly to Trump, I don’t know, but they clearly didn’t care whether they had a legitimate issue, they just wanted to win.

MAGA, b*tches!

With all these arraignments, Trump be like, "Let it (ar)raign over me"

You do realize the home team or the favorites always make those quotes right?

For example, I will use this example for the less sophisticated mind. If Tennessee and Vanderbilt were playing last years football game. After the game, Tennessee fans would've said Vols bi**hes, not Vandy bi**hes!

Even a 5th grader knows how to use a simple phrase correctly. It doesn't say much for the adult struggling with simple nomenclature. You must've consulted with Jill Biden on writing.

No, I think you’re being intentionally obtuse.

I’m inferring intent from the fact that they tried to get the vice president to overturn the election even after all those courts ruled against them (which was one of the distinguishing characteristics that you ignored). Whether it can be tied directly to Trump, I don’t know, but they clearly didn’t care whether they had a legitimate issue, they just wanted to win.
No being obtuse, you applying intent to a person and situation that is similar to a historical situation.. Kennedy didn't need to press the issie cause the recount showed in his favor. Nixon used his power to reject and apply the new electors via unanimous consent. Mean the VP could request as s such until the law changed in 22. Now that being said. Trump believed he didn't get a fair chance with any lawsuit jt was brought as almost all were dismissed procedurally. So his intent was same as Kennedy and that was to win the election....

No being obtuse, you applying intent to a person and situation that is similar to a historical situation.. Kennedy didn't need to press the issie cause the recount showed in his favor. Nixon used his power to reject and apply the new electors via unanimous consent. Mean the VP could request as s such until the law changed in 22. Now that being said. Trump believed he didn't get a fair chance with any lawsuit jt was brought as almost all were dismissed procedurally. So his intent was same as Kennedy and that was to win the election....
It’s not similar.

There was a legitimate question about who won Hawaii. Hawaii didn’t swing the outcome of the election. They didn’t try other means to overturn the election after recounts and court challenges failed.

It’s like Henry Ruggs pointing to some grandma running over a mugger with her car in self defense and saying “see, it’s the same.”

It’s not similar.

There was a legitimate question about who won Hawaii. Hawaii didn’t swing the outcome of the election. They didn’t try other means to overturn the election after recounts and court challenges failed.

It’s like Henry Ruggs pointing to some grandma running over a mugger with her car in self defense and saying “see, it’s the same.”
It's the same on a smaller scale and less impactful....there was a legitimate question about the results in those states, lawsuit were filed, electors were selected, electors for the losing side submitted their votes in case the lawsuits went thru...once the. Didn't the Trump electors were null and void...in fact even if Trump had been able to overturn with lawsuits those electors were still given to Biden and Pence would have had to request the same thing Nixon did...

You do realize the home team or the favorites always make those quotes right?

For example, I will use this example for the less sophisticated mind. If Tennessee and Vanderbilt were playing last years football game. After the game, Tennessee fans would've said Vols bi**hes, not Vandy bi**hes!

Even a 5th grader knows how to use a simple phrase correctly. It doesn't say much for the adult struggling with simple nomenclature. You must've consulted with Jill Biden on writing.

Step away from the edge. EL is getting you all twisted up with his taunts.

Take a deep breath and try to relax.

Now that you've calmed down a little...

MAGA B*TCHES!

Trump crashes wedding to chants of 'USA!' hours after DC indictment: 'The man doesn't stop'

Videos circulating on social media purportedly show former President Donald Trump crashing a wedding at his New Jersey golf club to chants of "USA!" just hours after being indicted in a Washington, D.C., courthouse.

In the video, Trump can be seen wearing what appears to be the same outfit he wore in the courthouse on Thursday, minus the red tie, and walking down a staircase to shake hands with members of a cheering and screaming crowd.

After a chant of "USA!" erupted, Trump could be seen having a private conversation with a bride and groom before addressing the crowd via microphone.

"The Machine has now thrown all it can at the man," conservative commentator Benny Johnson tweeted. "Yet, Trump is full of life."

Donald-Trump-Indictment-Arraignment_25.jpg

People watch after former President Donald Trump arrives Thursday at the E. Barrett Prettyman U.S. Federal Courthouse in Washington, D.C., to face a judge on federal conspiracy charges alleging Trump conspired to subvert the 2020 election. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

Trump crashes wedding to chants of 'USA!' hours after DC indictment: 'The man doesn't stop'

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
That’s what we’ve become under Biden and the rest of the filthy dems

Filthy dems?

If Trump were President the Russians would own Ukraine and NATO wouldn't exist. Instead Biden has effectively rallied our allies and will live to see a Russian free Ukraine.

The pee tape exists.

What was Kennedy's intent??? Fraudulent or question the election??? I believe you assuming Trump's intent because you don't like him.
It may have something to do with saying prior to the election that he would declare victory no matter what.
Pretty sure Kennedy wasn't that pathetic and stupid.

VN Store

Back