The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

America's racists support Trump precisely because he's a racist. Here's Bobb giving us her MAGA "i'm so tough"
mugshot look...

Please tell me you are not buying Trump's assassination claim.

I used to hold out hope that one day Trump would say something, or a series of somethings, so incredibly idiotic, so absurd, so patently absurd, that MAGA voters would start to wonder about his judgment and stability.

If this didn't do it, nothing will.
And you voted for the man who can’t read a teleprompter or find his way off a stage.

Please tell me you are not buying Trump's assassination claim.

I used to hold out hope that one day Trump would say something, or a series of somethings, so incredibly idiotic, so absurd, so patently absurd, that MAGA voters would start to wonder about his judgment and stability.

If this didn't do it, nothing will.
Lesson learned. Cultists have no head room for change.

And you voted for the man who can’t read a teleprompter or find his way off a stage.

You clearly have not seen the MANY clips of the gangster bungling words/sentences and actlng like an incoherent clown on stage. Biden
gives coherent speeches and acts like a president should act--civilized, with integrity. Trump acts like a 14-year-old with serious behavioral problems. I guess his low-class/no-class, uncivilized behavior appeals to uncivilized people.

You clearly have not seen the MANY clips of the gangster bungling words/sentences and actlng like an incoherent clown on stage. Biden
gives coherent speeches and acts like a president should act--civilized, with integrity. Trump acts like a 14-year-old with serious behavioral problems. I guess his low-class/no-class, uncivilized behavior appeals to uncivilized people.
Wow.

First time that I’ve ever seen Joe Biden and integrity used in the same sentence.

Impressive response..

It's almost like you don't get that you're in a right wing, echo chamber. No matter how right you are about Trump, The Trumpers are just as right about Biden. Biden is POS. People voted for that POS because they didn't want Trump. You seem to proudly support Biden, just like the dumbasses who proudly support Trump. Tribal, dumbed downed support, void of facts

From your link.

This is not the flex you are looking for.

View attachment 642689

Ha, The poll result is classic American cluelessness. If you asked every person who expressed a negative viewpoint on the ethics of the Biden administration to name a specific reason for their response, 90 percent couldn't say and would mumble something stupid. Ten percent might mention the Biden impeachment investigation--which of course was a total sham: nothing but a repeat of the dirty politics we saw with the "Benghazi investigation" against Clinton. This administration is positively angelic compared to the gangster's rampant corruption.

From your link.

This is not the flex you are looking for.

View attachment 642689
"First time that I’ve ever seen Joe Biden and integrity used in the same sentence." The poster lives in the shade, I was only trying to help.

It's almost like you don't get that you're in a right wing, echo chamber. No matter how right you are about Trump, The Trumpers are just as right about Biden. Biden is POS. People voted for that POS because they didn't want Trump. You seem to proudly support Biden, just like the dumbasses who proudly support Trump. Tribal, dumbed downed support, void of facts

You're clueless, dude. Biden is a light-years better president and better human being than the gangster. That is not even arguable. A lot of low IQ people who don't like Democrats generally want to lump Biden with Trump so that they can justify voting for the gangster again, but they're just being willfully stupid and biased. Do we REALLY need to go through the endless list of things AGAIN that demonstrate that the gangster is not fit to be a dog catcher, much less president? The difference between MAGA and progressives is that MAGA are willfully ignorant. It's why they constantly say stupid things that have no basis in fact.

Unlike you, I don't hang on everything the man says, and I haven't heard this quote with my own ears. He is in danger however, moreso than any politician in recent history, and you are an idiot if you believe otherwise.

Trump's in danger? How so? On what do you base that contention? Something trump said? ......Wait a second while I laugh.... 🤣 🤣 😭 😭 🤣 🤣 😭 😭

VN Store

Back