The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

And yet, everyone knows that as to this subject he is telling the truth.
LOL Absolutely... Not a shred of 'reasonable doubt'. Don't let the fact he's a serial/convicted LIAR give you any doubt whatsoever.

You are such a hack. I actually pity you at this moment.

I still can't get over that this prosecution is the best the Democrats have.

Reactions: whodeycin85
LOL Absolutely... Not a shred of 'reasonable doubt'. Don't let the fact he's a serial/convicted LIAR give you any doubt whatsoever.

You are such a hack. I actually pity you at this moment.

I still can't get over that this prosecution is the best the Democrats have.
Look at the current shuffler in chief to see their best. It’s comedically sad.

Look at the current shuffler in chief to see their best. It’s comedically sad.
In any other case I would agree that it is sad. Puddinhead has been a serial liar for over 50 years. I'll cut his cheating, America hating ass no quarter. The sooner we get rid of him and his "doctor" wife and Cackles the Clown the better. He has weakened this country to the point it will take decades to recover.

Reactions: Jxn Vol
So obviously he won’t be acquitted, but I suspect at least one of the jurors will refuse to convict him of anything (or at least any felony). Feel like he has a good shot at a hung jury.

Reactions: MontyPython
I've never done it, but if I had Trump as a client I would audio tape it, video tape it, and have a court reporter transcribing every word in real time.
And while your worried about that I'm sure you'd let Joe babysit your underage daughter or granddaughter if you have one..which places you on disgusting AF continuum right next to Joe

You would be disbarred. There is this thing called attorney-client privilege.

There are limits to that when the client asks the attorney to engage in criminal behavior.

Which is what happened here.

Not saying it's okay, just saying it's not as absolute as you might think. Fact is, Cohen should have turned him down at the time. He didn't and that's on him. But it doesn't make what Trump did okay, either.

Reactions: tvolsfan
There are limits to that when the client asks the attorney to engage in criminal behavior.

Which is what happened here.

Not saying it's okay, just saying it's not as absolute as you might think. Fact is, Cohen should have turned him down at the time. He didn't and that's on him. But it doesn't make what Trump did okay, either.
So he'll burn in Hell along with Johnny Cochran, Shapiro, Kartrashian and even Dershowitz.

VN Store

Back