The @malinoisvol Gets a puppy..........in September........Thread

Pookie took her first trip (with us) to the vet's office this morning. Got a whole bunch of shots and chipped. I didn't get to go due to the work thang, however, our youngest did. She weighed in at 6.7 pounds when we first got her and is now 17.5 pounds almost 5 weeks later and healthy as a horse. :)
Resized_20201001_101201.jpeg

Pookie took her first trip (with us) to the vet's office this morning. Got a whole bunch of shots and chipped. I didn't get to go due to the work thang, however, our youngest did. She weighed in at 6.7 pounds when we first got her and is now 17.5 pounds almost 5 weeks later and healthy as a horse. :)
View attachment 310676
giphy (1).gif

View attachment 310676
Those ears!!!! 😂😂😂💕

View attachment 310676
What a little cutie....

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back