The Majesty of Atlanta Falcons Football

Probably because most people who weren't from New England and werent infatuated with Tom Brady wanted the Falcons to win.

I don't think it's really that, they're just not original anymore, and "3-1 lead" is much catchier than "25-point lead"

Devonta Freeman and Falcons agree to 5-year, $41.25M contract extension, making him the NFL’s highest-paid RB

It's crazy how the highest paid NFL running back at the moment is making 8ish million dollars a year while Kent Bazemore is making 18 mill a year. Between possible CTE and the difference in salaries, it seems like the NBA is the league to be in.

Reactions: 1 person
It's crazy how the highest paid NFL running back at the moment is making 8ish million dollars a year while Kent Bazemore is making 18 mill a year. Between possible CTE and the difference in salaries, it seems like the NBA is the league to be in.

Any sport with any contact has a chance for CTE. The worst is actually soccer.

MLB gets paid just as much with hardly any contact.

There's also the difference in games played. That 8 million comes to $500,000 per game. Bazemore will make $219,000 a game.

Both an absurb amount.

Pretty impressive performance so far. Really getting pressure on Aaron Rodgers. It feels so odd watching him get bottled up. I keep expecting him to break containment every single time.

He seems to just have accepted that Julio is doubled so be it. It's his job to maneuver to get him open. The Falcons offense looks neutered.

I’m not a ref hater, but this is flat out ridiculous. Penalty flags are 11-1 right now and Julio Jones has been mugged in the open field on the last two throws. Just picked up a flag where he got hit by a DB 30 yards downfield. It was totally inexplicable.

This will get viewed as a dominant performance by the Saints, but it hasn't quite been.

Lol...and just had a replay go against them where the ball was caught over the goal line.

Ha, it was the most recently posted on “Falcons” thread I could find. I was surprised.
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Literally like 1/3 down page 1 brah

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Literally like 1/3 down page 1 brah

Hmm. Either the search didn’t bring it up or I clearly didn’t even see that thread (I’m 100% going with the latter). This makes sense considering I looked for Falcons threads first...

Now it’s too late to post my post. 🤦‍♂️

There’s always next year.. Funny that a Falcons fan sent me that.

The NFL released the preseason football schedules and here's the Falcons preseason schedule

Week 1 @Miami Dolphins
Week 2 New York Jets
Week 3 Washington Redskins
Week 4 @Jacksonville Jaguars

VN Store

Back