The Majesty of Atlanta Falcons Football

Nice to squeeze that one out. Julio is an absolute monster & I'm surprised they didn't get someone to help Byron Maxwell out a little.

We are getting NO credit for the win yesterday. All I have heard today on the radio is how the Giants lost it instead of us winning it.

We are getting NO credit for the win yesterday. All I have heard today on the radio is how the Giants lost it instead of us winning it.

The better team won, but the headline that draws the bigger audience is the Giants failures. That's how it's always been, that's how it always will be.

I had written off the whole weekend when the Cowboys put 28 on the board in the first half. 25 unanswered points later I smiled for the first time in 24 hours.

The Falcons are 3-0 for the third time since the '80s. They reached the NFC Championship Game the past two times they started 3-0.

It's been a great season with the Falcons being 5-0 and 6-0 after beating the Aints in New Orleans on Thursday. With the Falcons easy schedule I could see them winning 13-14 games.

@New Orleans W
@Tennessee W
Tampa Bay W
@San Francisco W
Indianapolis L
Minnesota W
@Tampa Bay W
@Carolina L
@Jacksonville W
Carolina W
New Orleans W

It's been a great season with the Falcons being 5-0 and 6-0 after beating the Aints in New Orleans on Thursday. With the Falcons easy schedule I could see them winning 13-14 games.

@New Orleans W
@Tennessee W
Tampa Bay W
@San Francisco W
Indianapolis L
Minnesota W
@Tampa Bay W
@Carolina L
@Jacksonville W
Carolina W
New Orleans W
L to the O to the L

Sneaking into a Wild Card spot at 9-7 is the ceiling, and they need to split with Carolina to pull that off.

How many years in a row do you have to suck at rushing the passer and at protecting your own QB before it dawns on you what the key to winning in the NFL is?

Seriously, though, I hope they get it together. Just need Matt Ryan to start playing like himself again.

His arm was never spectacular. I wonder if it has reached the point to where it's hard to compensate for.

None of the Falcons draftees from 2012 is currently on the Falcons roster.

None of the Falcons draftees from 2012 are currently on ANY active roster.

Other than Julio Jones, no one drafted by the Atlanta Falcons from 2009 to 2012 started more than 8 games last year.

How does Thomas Dimitroff have a job?

None of the Falcons draftees from 2012 is currently on the Falcons roster.

None of the Falcons draftees from 2012 are currently on ANY active roster.

Other than Julio Jones, no one drafted by the Atlanta Falcons from 2009 to 2012 started more than 8 games last year.

How does Thomas Dimitroff have a job?

Our beloved Vols and Falcons just sock it to us don't they? I don't know what has happened to that locker room but whatever it is will hopefully get resolved soon because they have been painful to watch.

VN Store

Back