The look on the GA fans faces at the end...

At 10 seconds left, UGA thought they had it won. But Tennessee said...

9IgtU3H.gif

UGA kicks off, and then...

Doc-Johnny.gif

So they drop Carter into coverage, play "Hobnail boot" to rub it in our faces and say

2363ed70694ade540af6a590d8271c0f.jpg

Evan returns the ball to the midfield, and Tennessee...

5af6a2030d7dcd0f06b1440c998cdcd2.jpg

Dobbs drops back for the pass, launches a rocket, Jennings registers on the air traffic control monitor, and pulls it in like a boss, and walks off saying,

ysgrZW7.gif

Solid work lol

I am hoping to read some posts from Vol fans who were there about their experience at the end of the game. I would have loved to have been walking out of that stadium and soaking that in.

Reactions: 1 person
Had an aquatintence (not gonna say friend) that is Vandy fan text the following when UGa scored:
"Tough loss, man lol"

I waited 10 minutes then said, "hey man, just got this. What are you talking about? Your loss to Florida"

Reactions: 18 people
those hobnail boots are full of holes from now on!

I wish I could destroy every audio and video recording of the hob-nailed boot game call. We have both derailed what would otherwise have been championship seasons. But I despise hearing that every year.

I couldn't count the # of Surrender Cobras I saw in their stands. You guys sure know how to kill their spirit.
G'luck next week. We're playing the Tide.

Woo Pigs

Reactions: 5 people
Glad there wasn't a shot of me after they scored that last one. And I thought my wife was going to cry and she doesn't even care about football. But she likes the Vols.

I'm down here right now. Partying with my brother. He goes to uga for grad school and invited a bunch of people over he works with. Let's just say Jack Daniels and George Dickel along with Knoxville's finest sawworks brew is flowing like wine.

Reactions: 2 people
Living in NW GA, I have good friends and neighbors who are as avid GA fans as I am VOLS; we beat a good team that wanted to win as much as we did for their fans and school. I respect them and am very very happy we won and have a chance to be a verry good team this year. Team 120 (Players and coaches) have been "tempered/forged in the fire" of competition. TX A&M and AL are going to be worth the cover charge to watch I think.

Don't you?

Reactions: 3 people
living in nw ga, i have good friends and neighbors who are as avid ga fans as i am vols; we beat a good team at their house that wanted to win as much as we did for their fans and school. I respect them and am very very happy we won and have a chance to be a verry good team this year. Team 120 (players and coaches) have been "tempered/forged in the fire" of competition. Tx a&m and al are going to be worth the cover charge to watch i think.

Don't you?

fyp

Anybody got a picture of one of those UGA clowns wearing makeup and the spiked shoulder pads? Preferably the male in the green chick wig if you have a bunch of them at the end please. He was all dressed up and nowhere to go but back to his cage. LOL

I am hoping to read some posts from Vol fans who were there about their experience at the end of the game. I would have loved to have been walking out of that stadium and soaking that in.

Probably better than what you soak in leaving the swamp.

VN Store

Back