The Last Thing You Purchased II

Another set of keys for sons car. He has lost two sets in 6 weeks. Got 2 key blanks and 2 FOB's on Amazon for $25. Locksmith to come out today and cut keys and program them from scratch, $100. I can program that FOB in 10 seconds once he cuts keys and programs chips.

Cub_Cadet_CC30E_2000x2000_4.jpg

Cub Cadet cc30e electric riding lawn mower. Will receive it assembled and ready to mow sometime next week.

I plan to get a Club Cadet XT1 LT 46"
Picking up the little brother this morning. My missus argued strongly for the cc30e over the XT1 LT. She avers the XT1 LT is too much mower for our yard. I think she feels more comfortable using the cc30e. Hey, if my missus mows the lawn more often, who am I to complain?

Reactions: YankeeVol
OK,VNsters, I need a blue tooth receiver so that my missus can play her music on her phone through my beloved analog stereo. I’ve found plenty of transmitters for blue tooth speakers, but few receivers. Suggestions for blue tooth receivers?

OK,VNsters, I need a blue tooth receiver so that my missus can play her music on her phone through my beloved analog stereo. I’ve found plenty of transmitters for blue tooth speakers, but few receivers. Suggestions for blue tooth receivers?
Bluetooth adapters for old-school audiophiles
You probably need to add some tubes to the mix to get rid of the noise.

Reactions: Tin Man
A 2021 Nissan Titan Pro-4x. Had a loaded 2019 Titan Pro-4x and saw all the talk about the high prices being offered by Carvana and others. I work from home, so my truck had ridiculously low miles and was in perfect shape. Carmax offered me almost $5k more than I paid for the truck new, so I sold it. Got back into a Titan that has a lot of upgrades over the last one and ended up with about $12k off MSRP, which is pretty good in this crazy market.
20210524_142324.jpg

Registration for UT swimming camp in July. We're going to be in Knoxville anyways so I figured my son might enjoy it. Facility looks amazing

Reactions: SpecialKVolfan20

VN Store

Back