Vodka
Vodka
Powerade
Malt liquor
Malt liquor
Vodka
Powerade
Malt liquor

You drinking that Old English 8 ball. What about that liquid crack also known as Cisco. Schlitz the old school way to go.
The high gravity Schlitz and the hg Colt 45s yes.
8.5% of gross but effective.

The high gravity Schlitz and the hg Colt 45s yes.
8.5% of gross but effective.
I'm curious, do you actually like malt liquor or is it a cheap means to an end ?

I used to drink low priced high alcohol content beer but my God the flavor. I really enjoy craft beer, but even with it's higher alcohol content the price is just to much.

So, I keep cheap liquor (Admirals rum) for the getting drunk part and good craft beer and good red wine for when I want to enjoy what I'm drinking.

I'm curious, do you actually like malt liquor or is it a cheap means to an end ?

I used to drink low priced high alcohol content beer but my God the flavor. I really enjoy craft beer, but even with it's higher alcohol content the price is just to much.

So, I keep cheap liquor (Admirals rum) for the getting drunk part and good craft beer and good red wine for when I want to enjoy what I'm drinking.
I don't ENJOY malt liquor usually. It's mostly just a readily available corner store solution that is more convenient than driving the extra two miles to the package store. I don't hate it either, but given the choice I'd just buy the cheap liquor and a mixer. Sometimes sippin on some malt liquor makes me not as ridiculous as cheap liquor would by the end of the day. It all depends on the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldenvol
I don't ENJOY malt liquor usually. It's mostly just a readily available corner store solution that is more convenient than driving the extra two miles to the package store. I don't hate it either, but given the choice I'd just buy the cheap liquor and a mixer. Sometimes sippin on some malt liquor makes me not as ridiculous than cheap liquor would by the end of the day also. It all depends on the day.
I totally understand. I have to watch my self on liquor or the family gets really unhappy with me.

Reactions: Electric Orange
Reactions: goldenvol

VN Store

Back