The Last Thing You Purchased II

Yeah we are actually going tomorrow. Thought we were going last weekend, but I was confused on the days........old age lol.

Last thing I bought:
Firestone Ride Right Airbag Helper Springs for my half ton. With the additional weight of the new travel trailer, but wanted to get a bit more stability on the road with that light rear end. Probably going to look to trade in or up to at 3/4 ton truck next year lol.

Lol

Reactions: photovol
New dishwasher. Got it installed yesterday and it is almost silent. So nice

883049436432lg.jpg

Reactions: FLVOL_79
New dishwasher. Got it installed yesterday and it is almost silent. So nice

883049436432lg.jpg
I always used "high end" Samsung dishwashers..got fed up with them breaking. Bought a Whirlpool @47 decibel for like $600..never heard it. When I sold my house the inspector didnt believe the dishwasher was working it was so quiet..

Reactions: malinoisvol
I always used "high end" Samsung dishwashers..got fed up with them breaking. Bought a Whirlpool @47 decibel for like $600..never heard it. When I sold my house the inspector didnt believe the dishwasher was working it was so quiet..
This one is 39db and makes no noise except when draining. Last one was the builder model so it sounded like a plane taking off

Reactions: FLVOL_79
This one is 39db and makes no noise except when draining. Last one was the builder model so it sounded like a plane taking off
I'm in a temp apartment while I seal the deal on a nice dream home out in the country. The dishwasher is new..but you might as well clean dishes with a cement mixer.

Kitchenaid at 39 decibel. I might have to look into that.

F me..Getting old..talking about appliances.

Roomba 960 last week from Amazon. Cool little unit. On sale for $450. I think Best Buy may be the only place that still has them in stock for that price.
R960020.jpg

Paul McCartney tickets

Saw him at the Liberty Bowl in the early 90’s, it was awesome. He performed the last event at Candlestick and I wanted to go, but didn’t want to deal with the traffic. Candlestick was impossible to get in and out of.

Reactions: SDV
Saw him at the Liberty Bowl in the early 90’s, it was awesome. He performed the last event at Candlestick and I wanted to go, but didn’t want to deal with the traffic. Candlestick was impossible to get in and out of.
It’s on my bucket list. At Petco Park in SD on 6/22

Reactions: NorCalVol67
A bunch of moving boxes from U-Haul to facilitate my relocation to northwest Georgia.

VN Store

Back