Attachments

• 8F725F3B-6035-43F0-BABD-58CDDEF9CAEE.png
    8F725F3B-6035-43F0-BABD-58CDDEF9CAEE.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: Crew
AH8050_014_P1

Couldn't resist.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
yep..it's oversized too..I gotta alot of crap for a garage, between the cars, scooters, motorcycle, golf cart, bikes and golf clubs

really need to get rid of some of it....I;m trading the mini and rover in this week....on a 4runner...the Rover hit 200k, and been in the shop, June, July and for the last 2 weeks...this latest trip is for a new transfer case...

yep..it's oversized too..I gotta alot of crap for a garage, between the cars, scooters, motorcycle, golf cart, bikes and golf clubs

really need to get rid of some of it....I;m trading the mini and rover in this week....on a 4runner...the Rover hit 200k, and been in the shop, June, July and for the last 2 weeks...this latest trip is for a new transfer case...

what will replace the mini? I turned my Macan into a used CR-V (dog/utility vehicle) and a new GTI. If you are looking for a convertible I highly recommend the FIAT 124 Spider (Fiata).

nothing right now...I actually bought the mini to do the commute in, but didn't really use it for that much, hence putting 40,000 miles a year on the rover...The mini really just turned into a car for my mom to use when she was here...So now that my commute is going from 86 miles one way to 6 miles..I'm gonna just have the 4runner for now...thought about hanging on to it, my son could drive it in 2 years, but he wants nothing to do with it....Wants a truck or SUV

Couple of things to represent at the game against the Dolphins. The only Titans gear I have is a sweatshirt, not Miami friendly.

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

Reactions: vol_in_ar

VN Store

Back