The Last Thing You Purchased II

utvols83

It's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing.
After years of fishing out of Hobie kayaks, I'm jumping to a Nucanoe Unlimited and putting a Torqeedo motor on it. I need to cover water quicker when carrying my son with me and this will take a load off (although it hammered my wallet). My wife got jealous and decided she needed a motorized kayak too, so she picked up a Nucanoe Pursuit and will put a Motorguide Xi3 saltwater on it...and now we've got her brand new rigged out Hobie Lynx up for sale that hasn't even been in the water. :confused:
20220731_165751.jpg

After years of fishing out of Hobie kayaks, I'm jumping to a Nucanoe Unlimited and putting a Torqeedo motor on it. I need to cover water quicker when carrying my son with me and this will take a load off (although it hammered my wallet). My wife got jealous and decided she needed a motorized kayak too, so she picked up a Nucanoe Pursuit and will put a Motorguide Xi3 saltwater on it...and now we've got her brand new rigged out Hobie Lynx up for sale that hasn't even been in the water. :confused:
View attachment 478486
I have 4 Nucanoe’s. started with the original then frontier. Gave those to my 2 sons. My wife has a flint and I have a pursuit.
They are great fishing boats

utvolpj

Assault rifle version Mod
Staff member
Bunch of stuff for the home gym this weekend. We have a pretty good outlet nearby

Battle rope
Ab slings
Wall balls
Land mine
Barbell holders for my rack
Various bands

Hope to add a Roman chair and a hex bar this week from Craigslist

VN Store