The Last Thing You Purchased II

very nice! Enjoy

I've never had a new car but we've bought my wife 2 in the past 12yrs.
It's the first new one I've ever bought. I'm not getting any younger. And they had 0% financing.

So I went to look at them, and drove it (had 13 miles on it....my lucky number.) The salesman went and wrote up an offer, I said he could call me when he could off $2k, and he came back with $1,750 off. So I bought it. The whole thing took less than 2 hours. Last time my husband bought a vehicle we were there half the day!

It's the first new one I've ever bought. I'm not getting any younger. And they had 0% financing.

So I went to look at them, and drove it (had 13 miles on it....my lucky number.) The salesman went and wrote up an offer, I said he could call me when he could off $2k, and he came back with $1,750 off. So I bought it. The whole thing took less than 2 hours. Last time my husband bought a vehicle we were there half the day!
Some dealers will go the extra mile for you. I bought a car recently over the phone. Did my research, and called the dealer that I have bought several cars from, he is 120 miles away. Noting on his lot that met my requirements, so he did his nation wide search and in two weeks I had the car. The part I enjoyed was he drove it to my home and we did the paperwork at my kitchen table. He also did this for me last year when I bough my truck. Great service is hard to beat.

Some dealers will go the extra mile for you. I bought a car recently over the phone. Did my research, and called the dealer that I have bought several cars from, he is 120 miles away. Noting on his lot that met my requirements, so he did his nation wide search and in two weeks I had the car. The part I enjoyed was he drove it to my home and we did the paperwork at my kitchen table. He also did this for me last year when I bough my truck. Great service is hard to beat.
Agreed.

Today was a good day on the ol homestead......Just signed paperwork on this 2015 Branson 4x4 tractor with finishing mower, grader blade, tiller, and quick attach bucket/pallet forks.
EgNMywiX0AE_eTX

Local furniture store is having a blow out sale... I am upgrading the master bed/bath, so I stopped in.
Found a cherry bed room set... sticker said 14.5K for bed, dresser/mirror, and night stand... a vertical dresser was in the mix as well.
I saw the sale price as 6500.00 for the bed/ dresser/mirror and one nigh stand. I felt the car salesman pitch... I can go to 6K if you buy today.
So I got it for 5800.00 delivered.
Amish made, excellent quality, solid cherry.

Local furniture store is having a blow out sale... I am upgrading the master bed/bath, so I stopped in.
Found a cherry bed room set... sticker said 14.5K for bed, dresser/mirror, and night stand... a vertical dresser was in the mix as well.
I saw the sale price as 6500.00 for the bed/ dresser/mirror and one nigh stand. I felt the car salesman pitch... I can go to 6K if you buy today.
are you a millionaire ?

Reactions: Vjcvette
I sell an Amish made one for 5,000 :)

It is shocking what you have to pay for quality these days. I understand why so many young people would choose IKEA. Most of what you see is junk with a finish to look good.
In Nashville some quality used furniture comes through an online auction fairly often. I'm surprised by how little it brings.

VN Store

Back