The Last Thing You Purchased II

Those are slick.
Do they make a steel toe version

I don’t believe so. They’re made for hunters. But I recommend the kangaroo depending on what you need. Its 10x stronger than cowhide for its weight. So they can cut it down to make it lightweight but still retain a lot of strength

Last edited:
I see they arent Nike - and I dont blame you for not buying Nike this year -- I returned 2 of them because that Dri fit material is the cheapest flimsiest garbage I have ever seen

I'm more of a Tommy Bahama guy. This body was built for comfort, not speed. :)

I see they arent Nike - and I dont blame you for not buying Nike this year -- I returned 2 of them because that Dri fit material is the cheapest flimsiest garbage I have ever seen
Couldn't disagree more. The dri-fit lasts forever and doesn't fade like traditional cotton or cotton blends. Also it's damn comfortable.

Reactions: 1 person

I don't like Nikes ladies stuff either. Sizing is awful.

Reactions: 2 people
Finally pulled the trigger after looking for one for 3 years.

Attachments

• received_10212417018521770.jpg
    received_10212417018521770.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 3 people
Freaking sweet

Thank you sir! I've wanted a baja since i was a kid. The lady wanted a family style boat, I wanted a performance boat with some exhaust. This was our happy medium!

Bringing it home. My frontier did surprisingly well.

Attachments

• IMG_1903.jpg
    IMG_1903.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 3 people
Norris is my favorite lake. Have fun, enjoy it.

Very nice up there. My family goes to watts bar and we live on it. Her family lives and goes to Norris so we try to get up there a few times a year.

Very nice up there. My family goes to watts bar and we live on it. Her family lives and goes to Norris so we try to get up there a few times a year.

We used to rent a floating house at Flat Hollow every year, PIA to get to but man it's nice back there.

VN Store

Back