The Last Person to post wins XVIII

After a night of fun and frolicking, we spent Saturday night in a Hotel in Knoxville. We had a few drinks out on the town and polished off 2 bottles of Champaign in the room. I got up early, had breakfast in the lobby and a cup of coffee in the room.

8 am Sunday morning, HBPW still asleep, the damn fire alarm went off. I'm laughing my ass off watching HBPW rush around, getting dressed and all. She put her hoodie on, pulled it over her head and we went and sat in the car for 30 mins while the firemen cleared the hotel.

When we checked out I asked the desk clerk what happened? She told me the furnace had kicked on and supposedly kicked up some dust that set the alarm off. Lol

After a night of fun and frolicking, we spent Saturday night in a Hotel in Knoxville. We had a few drinks out on the town and polished off 2 bottles of Champaign in the room. I got up early, had breakfast in the lobby and a cup of coffee in the room.

8 am Sunday morning, HBPW still asleep, the damn fire alarm went off. I'm laughing my ass off watching HBPW rush around, getting dressed and all. She put her hoodie on, pulled it over her head and we went and sat in the car for 30 mins while the firemen cleared the hotel.

When we checked out I asked the desk clerk what happened? She told me the furnace had kicked on and supposedly kicked up some dust that set the alarm off. Lol

When the fire alarm went off you were prolly like...

tenor.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back