The Last Person to post wins XVIII

Cornbread
94fb899790fb224d4e6001f261339b6d.jpg

Googled. Is that falafel good?
Yes. Of course, there is good falafel and meh falafel. The good stuff is really good. Falafel is seasoned ground chickpeas rolled into little balls and fried, usually served with tzatziki sauce (yogurt, cucumber, garlic, dill). Think middle eastern hush puppies...

I will have to search and try one.
Yes. Of course, there is good falafel and meh falafel. The good stuff is really good. Falafel is seasoned ground chickpeas rolled into little balls and fried, usually served with tzatziki sauce (yogurt, cucumber, garlic, dill). Think middle eastern hush puppies...
falfel is awesome! tabbouleh, on the other hand, not so much

if you live anywhere near a Zoe's Kitchen, they have falafel. don't know if it's any good though.
Hey, there's one in Turkey Creek. Next time we make a COSTCO trip, we'll have to stop and try.

What goes good with a falafel?

What goes good with a falafel?

Served as it comes out of the fryer with tzakziki sauce for dippin'. In a pita pocket with tzakziki sauce, lettuce & tomato, maybe some crumbled feta. Cucumber and tomato salad makes a nice accompanying dish. Hummus and pita chips, olives or olive salad...

Reactions: malinoisvol
Served as it comes out of the fryer with tzakziki sauce for dippin'. In a pita pocket with tzakziki sauce, lettuce & tomato, maybe some crumbled feta. Cucumber and tomato salad makes a nice accompanying dish. Hummus and pita chips, olives or olive salad...
I'm gonna have to write this down. Is the tzatziki sauce spicy?

No, tzakziki sauce is mild. The falafel can be spicy, though usually not in a hot peppery way. They go together like a moon in June. :cool:
I was looking at the menu for Zoe's Kitchen and those kabobs looked awesome. The whole menu looked awesome! Both Kev and kd recommend it and the wife is up for it, so it's a go on the next COSTCO trip. Can't wait!

Reactions: Behr and Tin Man

VN Store

Back