The Last Person to Post Wins XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been at work for two hours, now. I get an early start on the weekend later, this afternoon (Please, be true!).

Melissa Riso

Melissa-Riso-instagram-34.jpg

Melissa-Riso-instagram-3.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I've gotta nap, go to the gym, rake leaves, and be at a swim meet at 7 Saturday morning!

I finished christmas decorating, baked and decorated my nephews birthay cake for tomorrow, 4 loads of laundry, and cleaning. Would have liked to have raked.

I finished christmas decorating, baked and decorated my nephews birthay cake for tomorrow, 4 loads of laundry, and cleaning. Would have liked to have raked.

I didn't get to take because of the wind. I may after the swim meet tomorrow.

Just stood in line at the new nothing bundt cake store near us to get bundlets for a year for the first 50 in line. I was around 25. MMmmmmm!

I had to rush to the swim meet cause they added my daughter to another event, now back home to check my Boston butt, then go back for 3 more events. She had to fill in for a kid on the relay team who was out. They got 3rd place though!

I had to rush to the swim meet cause they added my daughter to another event, now back home to check my Boston butt, then go back for 3 more events. She had to fill in for a kid on the relay team who was out. They got 3rd place though!

And all this time I thought you were from Kentucky:)

Congratulations to her team. Was this their first meet?

And all this time I thought you were from Kentucky:)

Congratulations to her team. Was this their first meet?

Ha! No, today was their 3rd meet. Her best finish was 2nd for her relay team today. She's pretty good at freestyle, does okay on backstroke. She's learning butterfly and breaststroke, her coach said she was doing great, especially for first year. She gave us a name of a trainer and told us we should let her work with him after the season. She said he's a hard nosed guy, but that my girl has potential and needs to be pushed.

Ha! No, today was their 3rd meet. Her best finish was 2nd for her relay team today. She's pretty good at freestyle, does okay on backstroke. She's learning butterfly and breaststroke, her coach said she was doing great, especially for first year. She gave us a name of a trainer and told us we should let her work with him after the season. She said he's a hard nosed guy, but that my girl has potential and needs to be pushed.

Awesome deal! A good trainer should get up to top tier. Be sure to show her the swim facilities on UTK. They are Grade A. (Better than UGAs:))

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back