The Last Dance - A 10-PART DOCUMENTARY EVENT

NBA twitter people still hating on Lebron, saying he's stat padding when others are lauding him for doing this in year 21...

Imagine being them. MJ only had 6-8 years of prime for people to enjoy as spectators watching him on live broadcasts or following on Sportscenter. The games just weren't as available back then. Once he started going deep in playoffs is really when people got to see a bunch of him. Hell, a lot of MJ fans are too young to remember even that much. Or you were born after 2nd retirement, so they never watched prime MJ....so say you saw the second 3peat and then you don't like Lebron so you decide to kick in full hater mode because he's challenging your GOAT....you're in year 21 of watching Lebron. He's putting up consistently great stats in all 21 years. He's going deep in the playoffs almost every year. You barely got to enjoy MJ (relatively speaking), and you've had maybe 15 years of bitter hate watching Lebron. It makes me chuckle.

I think I've shared this before, but I hated Shaq when he played just because I didn't appreciate bully ball. I really regret not enjoying him. I've been on the other side where I didn't "hate" Brady, but I definitely rooted against him for 2 decades and it sucked. This is a lot like that for them, but they will not concede an inch on anything, so it's so cringey.

VN Store

Back