The Last 6 Games - Your Prediction?

This is going to be an easy $1000 for hat...

Even if Limadog has the stones to take Hat up on that bet (which I seriously doubt), it's a moot point - UT will win more than the 2 remaining home games. Starting with Ole Miss tomorrow night.

Take the bet!!! I want one of these negative jerks on here to finally come out and back up what theyve been saying for awhile. All these people that are calling for the NIT and what not are absolute idiots. Tennessee would probably just about have to lose every game here on out and lose in the first round of the sec tourney to miss the big dance. I hope he takes this bet and i hope the rest of the negative people on here that were predicting NIT Bound take notice when he makes a trip to the bank.

Here is what i predict.

W - @ Ole Miss
L - @ Kentucky
W - Mississippi State
L - @ Florida
W - @ South Carolina
W - Alabama

Bringing us to 20-10 ( 11-5 ). That should be good enough to get us in the tourney alone, but i also think we will pick up 1 win in the SEC tourney & maybe 2.

Miss. - W
UK - L
MSU - W
UF - W
USC - 50/50 lean toward an L though
Bama - W

Puts us at 20-10. but i think we're in with 19 for sure... and u gotta think we'll get 1 in the tourney if not 2.

Tough finishing schedule - how do we do?

Winning at UK is critical to even the series for the season. UF and USC are important too but at least we have a win over each.

I'd take 4-2 at this point. Puts us at 11-5 in SEC; 20-10 overall before the SEC tourney. Should put us in the NCAA and possibly give us an SEC East co-championship.

3-3 makes things a little sketchier but with 4 road games it's a real possibility.

We definitely need a 4-2 and that's asking a lot but it can be done. GO VOLS!:dance2::yahoo:
With a 20-10 record we could get a #5 or #6 seed.

Miss. - W
UK - W if they get patt. Back L
MSU - W
UF - L
USC - W
Bama - W

Will end up 1st or 2nd in the East. We will be a 5 or 6 seed in the bracket.

I think we go 5-1 or 6-0 and i think probably win atleast 2 games in the sec tourney. With that i would say we end up getting either a 4 or a 5 seed.

I would predict a 3-3 finish, but am hopeful for 4-2. As long as we win 2, we're in the tournament. I think our seed could go from a #3 (if we are the SEC tourney champs on an 11 game winning streak) to an #11 (with an 18-13 / 9-8 SEC record).

So you really see them going .500???ouch.
I mean i honestly dont blame you this team has been inconsistent i just think that they may have finally turned the corner and are going to go on a nice winning streak. I hope that your are incredibly wrong and they go on the 11 game winning streak you talked about haha.

well lets see here we got:

@ Ole Miss W (86-80)
@ Kentucky W (74-69)
Mississippi St. W (81-70)
@ Florida W (71-63)
@ South Carolina W (65-63)
Alabama W (75-60)

YEAH BABY!!!!

Well i'm thinking 3-3 hopefully now. Ole miss killed my 4-2 dreams, i guess thats all it really was, a dream.

I do my business in public, goofball. Here's the bet. If Tennessee wins their two home games, they make the NCAA Tournament. Regardless of the result of their other games. Let's set the wager at $1,000.

Not going to do that dumbass, that's stupid. Listen, I said that in fun. If I had the money to blow, I'd do it in a heartbeat, besides I wouldn't expect you to pay up anyway. Your feeling is all they have to do is win 2 home games and no more right? that puts them at 18-12; plus a first round loss if that happens, like I said to begin with, we are NIT bound, DEAL WITH IT.

Which is exactly why Hat made it as high as he did. People are quick to shoot off about things until someone makes them put up or shut up.

Would you put 1000 dollars on that given the scenario?

An, 18-13 UT team who was once 9-2?

C'mon, I wouldn't expect you to do that!

better subtract one win and add one loss to everyone that thought they would beat Ole Miss....are you sure they will beat both Miss St and AL at home....don't be too sure....this is a very mediocre basketball team...and that's putting it mildly....dumb and lazy is no way to play college basketball....both traits that best describe this team...sorry...sometimes the truth hurts...

VN Store

Back