The Lady Vols -vs- UConn Game Thread

It's true, and I heard when I was in Knoxville, her husband was cheating on her...

Also confirmed by a former players brother I work with.

But I never saw anything in the papers.....

Holy crap, could you imagine having to live with Pat after she found out you cheated on her? The stare alone would be enough to make you want to move.

Just imagine how intense she'll be as a coach now. No husband to keep up with, and I don't remeber how old Tyler is, but he should be finishing HS or in college soon.

Holy crap, could you imagine having to live with Pat after she found out you cheated on her? The stare alone would be enough to make you want to move.

That stare might incinerate ya..:birgits_giggle:

Don't be shocked if when they redo TBA with the black seats, the hanging scoreboards and the new court, if "The Summit" is "missing".

I hope it is. I love Summitt and I appreciate everything she has done for the University and women's basketball as a whole, however I do not feel her name, or anyone else's for that matter, should be plastered that large on our floor. I do not have a problem if it had the Summitt logo in a smaller position somewhere else on the court, but I am not a fan of it being that large.

Just imagine how intense she'll be as a coach now. No husband to keep up with, and I don't remeber how old Tyler is, but he should be finishing HS or in college soon.
He can't possibly be that old, can he?

VN Store

Back