The Kitchens OC Little Board

I had to start this because its my man and all indicators point to him. Well one indicator and thats the
Wait.
And this is why we will never get back to the top of the SEC. If we hire Kitchens as OC i lost faith in the higher ups at UT. This is why we will never get a big time coach, because the top people at Tennessee will not let him hire who he wants to make us better. Smells like Haslam name all over this.

Kitchens has 13 years in the NFL. I don't know why he would leave at this point when he is close to a really good NFL pension.

I have a hard time thinking he will just leave the NFL for a college gig, even if he is in Cleveland. Give me JBC if we go the NFL route.
Why would he want to leave something that is finally growing for something that is as bad as what they started from?

I had to start this because its my man and all indicators point to him. Well one indicator and thats the
Wait.
He’s going to get offered the full time OC job with the new coach. Makes no sense. Even if Browns don’t retain him, he’s made a case for himself to get other NFL OC offers. Makes no sense to come to this dumpster.

Reactions: Jack Burton
He’s going to get offered the full time OC job with the new coach. Makes no sense. Even if Browns don’t retain him, he’s made a case for himself to get other NFL OC offers. Makes no sense to come to this dumpster.
If that's how you feel you should find another team. I sincerely hope a cactus grows in your butt.

VN Store

Back