The Key Sisters !

What year is the younger sister, and do we know who is actively recruiting her?

What year is the younger sister, and do we know who is actively recruiting her?

What I find more interesting is little sis (6’3”) played guard !!!! Now that big sis is going to college. Maybe she gets more work inside ? She will be an interesting recruit ? Can she play positions 1-5 ??? 🤔

Note; After the Lady Vols received the commit from Tamari, Shea Ralph was in the stands scouting Teonni i was at the game. Remember Shea Ralph is from Raleigh, North Carolina right next door to Cary.

Note; After the Lady Vols received the commit from Tamari, Shea Ralph was in the stands scouting Teonni i was at the game. Remember Shea Ralph is from Raleigh, North Carolina right next door to Cary.
I hope we get Teonni...she's just a sophomore, but looks like a veteraned junior...🤞

Please keep Gordon!
I would love to have some information about KJH's new staff if it is available. It sounds like Reeves has already gone. We badly need recruiting skills on the staff and she has done a whale of a job for us. We need to get her back. Gordon would be good to get back also.

I think Key is gonna get a lot of playing time next season. Kellie may start KK but this player has length and ability that will get her on the court.

VN Store

Back