The Key Sisters !

Key isn’t one of the four. Tenn is in good spot but needs to close the deal. She’s been the most important player on our board from day one IMO.

Hope this to be true! I have a good feeling about it. Really would love to see her play with her sister. I think it would be a special moment in LV history. Nobody can push you like a blood sibling either. I have a vivid picture of what the Tamari and Teonni block party would look like on the defensive end as well. The Key sisters could be the dread of the SEC!

Here is a Carolina Flames video from 2018

Tamara Key is 23
Teonni Key 13
Rivers is here also 22

I don't know who number three is but she looks like a really good player.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Were still in the game at least through today got to keep hoping Key is a Lady Vol. I think Kentucky is in there still need one more SC commit so we don't have to worry there. For some reason I think the Carolina schools are still there as well. We need you Teonni Key that is for everyone that thinks recruits etc read this board.

She’s not going anywhere. You might wish it but she gets pretty much anything she wants for her program at SC. She’s not Vic. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s not going anywhere. You might wish it but she gets pretty much anything she wants for her program at SC. She’s not Vic. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she wants to be Geno. And she might, if she keeps hauling in the goods this way. And she better; in a way the pressure is really on ole Dawn now. Big expectations, lots of new talent to manage and juggle. She's building a brand there. Let's see how she does.

IMO a Key commit would be the catalyst for turning a solid to middlin recruiting year into a good one by adding a top tier recruit. Not getting her would have a worse effect than usual b/c of the whole sister thing. Not fair but it would be out there.

Where was Tamara ranked in her class? Isn't little sis a bit higher ranked?

Last edited:
I think she wants to be Geno. And she might, if she keeps hauling in the goods this way. And she better; in a way the pressure is really on ole Dawn now. Big expectations, lots of new talent to manage and juggle. She's building a brand there. Let's see how she does.

IMO a Key commit would be the catalyst for turning a solid to middlin recruiting year into a good one by adding a top tier recruit. Not getting her would have a worse effect than usual b/c of the whole sister thing. Not fair but it would be out there.

Where was Tamara ranked in her class? Isn't little sis a bit higher ranked?
Seriously? You are saying that a 50 year old coach with only 2 Final Four appearances and 1 National Championship in 11 seasons (not including 2019-2020, because there wasn't a postseason) at her current school, might end up being one of the all time greats just because she recruits well? That is pure hype and it's ridiculous. By the time Pat Summitt turned 50, she had made the Final Four 12 times and won 6 National Championships, but Dawn Staley might be Geno? What a joke, she won't even be Pat.

Seriously? You are saying that a 50 year old coach with only 2 Final Four appearances and 1 National Championship in 11 seasons (not including 2019-2020, because there wasn't a postseason) at her current school, might end up being one of the all time greats just because she recruits well? That is pure hype and it's ridiculous. By the time Pat Summitt turned 50, she had made the Final Four 12 times and won 6 National Championships, but Dawn Staley might be Geno? What a joke, she won't even be Pat.

Won’t even be Pat?!?🤔 Like Pat and Geno she brought a dead program to life. You may have meant might not reach her win totals but she has gotten USC fired up for women’s basketball and she has given Pat much credit for that and her part in growing the women’s game. There are other things Staley has done also in their community and other communities that will leave a lasting impact.

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever

VN Store

Back