The Kerry Blackshear Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hysterical!!... would love to land him but the mind f@*% that his 2nd recruitment is bringing is just awesome to watch..

Reactions: Lurker
Yeah I'm not sure why he would post on the TN board as the UF Rivals guy and not debunk that information if it wasn't true. That's just my opinion.

Why don't you try listening to his show at least 1 time before passing judgement? People either love him or hate him. Maybe you might like him.

For a radio guy, he has a terrible voice. His voice is to high pitched for me. It really doesn't matter what he's talking about. I can't deal with his voice. That's just me though.

Russ WoodAll-American
Gold Member

Hearing Blackshear has decided & will make his decision public within 24 hours. Two sources have told me that they expect an announcement tonight.
Russ Wood
National Basketball Recruiting Reporter - Rivals.com

He posted this on VT Rivals board at 5:30.

Reactions: michael_scott

Russ WoodAll-American
Gold Member

Hearing Blackshear has decided & will make his decision public within 24 hours. Two sources have told me that they expect an announcement tonight.​
Russ Wood

“Interesting”. 🤔

Russ WoodAll-American
Gold Member

Hearing Blackshear has decided & will make his decision public within 24 hours. Two sources have told me that they expect an announcement tonight.​
Russ Wood

So, wait, because he happens to be the UF Rivals guy, people are assuming that means KBJ has committed to UF? But, the UF Rivals guy never explicitly said it was UF? Wow.....

Lol which part?

The guy has said Blackshear committed to UF, maybe he’s wrong but he said it and not long after all the talk of a commitment tonight camr out.
Did you ever post “the guy”s statement where HE said it? Sorry if I missed it. All I’ve seen is two ambiguous, generic statements by THIS GUY.

Believe what y’all want, I’m trying to keep someone from saving face a bit, it was said...if y’all wanna think I’m lying and he’s headed to Tennessee then go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back